Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.


A realistic leopard RPG site.
 
HomeCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Role Play Status
Latest topics
» The Taverns
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 pm by Zonta

» Sapphire's Cavern
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 pm by Scorpion

» Other Important NPCs Suggestion
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 pm by Koshka

» The Grand Ceremony
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 pm by Scorpion

» Posting suggestion | Publications
Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm by Koshka

» Osmium: Healing Training With Divascout
Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm by Hybrid Master

» Training Requests
Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm by Koshka

» Second and Third Characters | New Feature!
Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 pm by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm
Top posting users this month
Top posters
Koshka (446)
 
Akiro (172)
 
Hybrid Master (50)
 
Meili (48)
 
Divascout (38)
 
Anki (32)
 
Zonta (30)
 
Osmium (21)
 
Figment (12)
 
Daydream (8)
 
Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Share | 
 

 The Taverns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: The Taverns   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm


The meeting place of the Jade group. Meetings such as killings, spies, and conversation between the Jades and the Sapphire are welcome here. The tavern is old and rusted, possibly abandoned. Humans have been known to pass by with out entrance.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 am

.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 am

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Role Play ' :

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:44 am

In leopard form the leopardess approached cautiously. The injured human looked at her with a blank stare. His hand fell to his left pocket and Koshka revealed her human form. The human let out a screech and Koshka knocked him out cold. She placed him over her shoulder and carries him back to head quarters. In her mind she is annoyed but as she walks triumphantly she does so with a smile on her face.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:13 pm

@Koshka




A sleepy leopard's slumber was interrupted by the commotion nearby. Anki raised his head of the branch he was in and flared up his nose to take in the scents around him. At first, he smelt the usual, small animals. He soon picked up on Koshka's scent and the human's. His curiosity cause hi to leap from the tree and investigate. "Hey!" he called out in a friendly tone. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 pm

"Hmmm....." Koshka turned her head to see a male leopard calling out to her. She gave him a dirty look. "Now who might you be", She asked in a seemingly charming voice. The weight of the human was beginning to agitate her so she rested the limp human on the ground.

The human remained still in his deep the hybrid had given him. The thought of humiliating him seemingly crossed her mind only for an instant.

@Anki

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:49 pm



Anki's gaze stayed on the human for a short while before his attention went the hybrid. "Just call me Anki." He replied before he morphed into his human form. He stretched arms and torso, for he has moved around in this form in a while. "Would you know some help?" he asked, nodding towards the human. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Koshka have Anki a smirk of appreciation. "Go right ahead if you are good at interrrigating I don't mind. Might I suggest we do it else where? The taverns are just up the road from here."

The blonde hybrid raised the human half way to lift him over her shoulder.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 pm



"I could always try," He gave a casually shrug and a playful smirk. Anki gesture Koshka to walk ahead. "After you," he bowed at a slight angle. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:32 pm

@Anki

Koshka smiled and began what seemed a slight limp for too much weight up the large hill. She thought it polite to get to know Anki so she started off with a very simple and common introduction.

"My name is Koshka by the way. Tell me, what brings you way out here?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:22 am

@Koshka


The Asian chuckled once as he ran his fingers through his dark earthy green dyed hair. "Was just traveling and I heard that there were hybrids here."  He didn't seem to think much about his answer. He glanced at her limping. "Would you like me to carry him?"
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:35 am

Koshka smiled and agreed to let the male hybrid carry the human.She turned to wal in the same direction while continuing the conversation.

"How did you know we were here? Our existence is meant to be secret." The hybrid pushed back her braid blinking her eyes.

@Anki

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:43 pm

@Koshka


The hybrid put the human over his shoulder. Anki followed behind the other hybrid. His eyes were fixed on on the path before them. "I was just told." The male didn't seem to want to share anymore enough on that topic as he yawn, seemly bored about talking about him. He went ahead and shifted to topic from himself, to the female. "How long have you been around here?"
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Koshka noticed the male cut himself off and she let it go for the time being. Her limp began to lighten as she exercised her leg from carrying the heavy load. She was utterly uncomfortable sharing information about herself out in the open. However this question showed no harm if she answered it with caution and she did just that.

"Not long, and yourself?"


@Anki

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Zonta rested atop of fallen log. It's branches in which were devoid of their leaves were tangled into another tree, causing the wooden post to be at an incline. Her pale irises scanned the surrounding foliage, resting on the seemingly abandon human settlement, then noticing a duo of Hybrids. A thought swam through out her mind, Now to introduce yourself. She paused before descending from the trunk of the towering vegitation, her muscles tensing and relaxing once her paws came in contact with the ground. She grunted once, trailing after the others.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Continuing her way down the path the female hybrid caught the scent of what seemed to be a hybrid right behind Anki. She turned and saw the figure was distant and instantly shifted to her leopard and trotted to meet the follower. She stopped a distance from her and roared to the sky as if to say, "Come closer I wish to meet you."


The hybrid had forgotten about the human captive and noticed things were getting even more dangerous by the minute. In another load roar the female had wish to say, "Hurry there isn't much time!"

@Anki, @Zonta

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:24 pm

@Zonta
@Koshka


Just arrived a day ago. Anki replied before he realized the presence of the other female. His curiosity grew, but the ache in his shoulder reminded him of the human load he was carrying. He shifted the human onto his other shoulder.  "Nice of you to join us." He said to the new comer. The male wondered how long it would until the human woke up. 
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Zonta's auditories swivelled, picking up her pace to a trot, one paw after another.


She glanced around as she stood before the dark-pelted lass, "what has happened?! And what's that awful odor?" not even bothering to introduce herself just yet. She clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth, the scent of a human dancing about her sensitive nose. 


@Anki
@Koshka

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:34 pm

The human begins to wake as you feel a slight of his foot to your side. The human is disarmed and slightly drowsy as he attempts to make a single move. Unaware of his surrounds the human luckily falls back asleep to tired to be awake at this point and time.

Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Koshka turned swiftly and began a swift walk. By nowshe could hear other voices in the distance. They were slowly closing in on them. Koshka hoped she was not too late.

"Run! We must reach the hill top before they catch us!"


((I'm gonna roll the dice after you guys post one more time))

@Anki @Zonta

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:46 pm

@Koshka
@Hybrid Master
@Zonta


Anki didn't panic when he felt the human move in his grasp. The male glanced at the human, but hen it stopped trying to move and smiled slightly. "Thanks, for staying asleep." He said halfheartedly. His green eyes landed on the two female hybrids as he heard the dark pelted female's warning. He set the human down and shifted into his leopard form. "I assume I should leave him?" He asked, getting ready to run. 

_________________
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:50 pm

"Gosh dammit," Zonta murmured beneath her breath before racing after the fae, she glanced towards the lad, "Get a move on, hurry up." The scents were swimming in the atmosphere. Zonta continued to glance around, in case there was a trap of some sort.
Her paws began to get fumbled up with one another until she came top a sliding hault, regaining her balance, she took off after the fae once more.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Koshka went back to hopes that she would supposedly save her prize for questioning. Her leopard grabbed the human by the neck and attempted to carry the human up the hill. The humans aren't far behind and she must do her best to save her easy prey.


@Anki @Zonta

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:09 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Zonta turned to face the black hued lass, "They're close," she managed to whisper, trotting to her side. Zonta attempted to think of numerous ways she could help drag the unconscious human up the incline.
Zonta stayed at the rear of the dark-fae , glancing around for any sign of the humans. "You could try to get him up into a towering tree," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:19 pm

@Koshka
@Zonta
The make leaped into a run for safety. He used his muscles in his back legs to push himself up the hill as quickly as he could. He looked back for the two females to see if they were okay. He naturally wanted to make sure they escape safely before he does. "There will always be another, just leave him"

_________________
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Zonta hesitated before nodding, dashing after the other. Dodging everything in her path, rounding about boulders and  trunks, diving over fallen logs or uprooted trees. She then slid to a stop once more, gazing upon a ledge. She launched herself upward, onto the platform, "Hurry." 
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:41 pm

The male pushed his way through the underbrush as he caught up to the fae, he didn't' know the name of. "Go on ahead," he said,l before he glanced back for Koshka. He hopes he wouldn't lose one of his mind right after meeting them.
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Meili stepped onto Jade's land after a long hike. She was tired from all that happened and hoped to see the other hybrids, but the first thing she caught sent of was the humans. The horrible odor made her cringe. She began to worry what happened to the hybrids in this around and began making her way through the forest to find them. 
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm

"For sure not going to leave without either of you," Zonta remarked, using the perch as an advantage. She gazed down the incline, keeping on the look out for any humans. The scent was becoming stronger by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:39 am

Koshka abandoned her prize at last as she bolted up the hill hearing humans right behind her. They were not in view and Koshka was desperate to reach the safe haven as quickly as possible.

She ran into Anki and yelled in a huge rush, "Hurry up Anki, move it furball!


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:12 am

@Zonta
@Koshka

The hybrid stepped away from the force of the collision. He narrowed his green eyes with a slight smirk. "I was waiting on you to make sure you got away!" Anki retorted in his own defense. He didn't come off as afraid or panicked in this situation, rather he looked very mellow.  He turned ahead to their destination and Resume the sprint he had before.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:25 am

Meili lowered her body when she spotted the humans. Her pupils dilated as she stared at them. She kept herself hidden by the bushes. The she-leopard focused in the the scent of the hybrids, picking up all three of the scents. She started crawled on her belly, making her way around to the other hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 am

The she-leopard found her way to the top of the hill and shifted human running inside the taverns to arm herself in order to defend her keep. She turned to see her friends if they had done the same arming themselves. "Hurry take these!" The hybrid them anything she saw first and ran outside to face her mortal enemy.


The faint scent of another hybrid permeated her nostrils. Koshka only hoped that They would make to the safety of the taverns as soon as possible.


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Zonta followed after the fae, swiftly turning into her own human form. Her deep brown hair was braided into two french braids, one on either side of her head, her pale green eyes gazed towards the other Hybrid. She took a hold of the makeshift weapon the stranger had given her. She glanced to the lad and then around the area as a few voices were sounded through the woodland. Then at that moment, another Hybrid scent swam about her keen sense of smell. Zonta hoped they would be alright. "Where are they?!" she asked in a hushed tone, referring to the humans.
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:09 pm


Anki slipped into the taverns after the blonde and the brunette. He saw the two take arms, so he shifted into his human form. He scanned the stock of weapons for himself. He saw a gun belt and decide to put that on. He grabbed four weapons to put in his belt. Anki picked up the scent of the other hybrid. Remaining silent,  the male with green dyed hair glanced at the entrance and then looked at the  two females, waiting for instructions. 
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Meili paused as she waited for the humans to turn their attention away from the taverns direction. She readied herself to leap into a sprint towards the other hybrids. She saw an opportunity and took off. The richly colored female was able to make it pass the humans to the tavern. The she-leopard slipped inside, panting slightly as she glanced up at the other hybrids. 


Last edited by Meili on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:14 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Seeing her companions armed with weapons the female turned seeing a new hybrid. She unthinkably yelled for the newcomer to arm themselves while barking orders at her group mates.

"Arm yourself kid and make it fast, they are here. The rest of you wait on my mark!"


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:43 pm

The humans race to the top of the hill to confront the hybrids.....

A single two leg attempts to fire a gun hitting the ground do to being too far away. Armed and dangerous the deadly battle for the keep has begun.
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Zonta kept her frame positioned towards the hostiles, yet she turned her in and offered a simple nod of the head towards the other Hybrid, a greeting. Her pale green irises returned towards the human. She held a simple throwing knife on the left side of her cranium. When she was younger, her father would teach her a few things on the single handled blade, leaving her with a few dangerous tactics in her hands, or paws for that matter. Tucked between the waistband of her black pigmented pants and her hip was a lone, yet lethal pistol. "There are for sure more on their way," Zonta remarked, glancing to the blonde haired lass, "They will more than likely outnumber us. We should try to take them on by surprise," she suggested to the others.


@Koshka
@Meili
@Anki
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Koshka prepared to charge the single human swords in hand. She ignored for the moment that her comrads were right there with her. She relied on her leopardish behavior to guide her through the attack. Charging, she readied swords for the attack on the human that sought to end her race entirely.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:46 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:52 pm

The human disarms koshka's attack by firing his gun before she could even lay her blade on him. He shoots and is successful injuring koshka in her right arm. The human readies his fire arm ready to fire another round in hopes of ending her life once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Zonta was swiftly infuriated by the hostile taking it's shot towards the female. After the lass had been shot, Zonta charged.
"Drop low!" she commanded as the wooden handled blade was soon to be thrown towards the mortal's right arm, in which where they were holding their weapon.
Once the knife was air-born, Zonta reached for her handgun. She pointed the lethal weapon at the attacker and placed her finger tip on the trigger, eyes full of hatred.


<>OOC<> Would a dice need to be rolled to see if the knife hit the attacker?


@Koshka
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:44 pm

@Zonta OOC = Yes Go ahead and roll the "Success or Failure" dice.

Koshka ducted low as the human struck her in the arm and screamed loudly as pain shot through her arm. She fought to stand to her feet and attempt to disarm the human but as bad as the pain was she could not do so and gave the order for Zonta to fire on sight.

"Shot you idiot! Ugh!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 pm

Zonta aimed at the chest of the cold-hearted creature, applying pressure to the lever.
The gunfire echoed through the woodland and settlement. She was now positive others were on their way. "Get into the tavern!" she shouted to the wounded Hybrid. She was unaware if the bullet came in contact with the aggressor or if she choked and completely missed. Either way, she was extremely angry.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 pm

The member 'Zonta' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 pm

The human fell to the ground as a bullet hit him in the chest to the heart. By now a number of ten humans were on their way to the taverns. The hybrids were officially out numbered.

"They're over there!"
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Koshka scrambled to get inside the Taverns and commanded the others to do the same. "Everybody in the Taverns! We have to defend the keep. Keep your guard up. Don't let them take the last of our kind." The hybrid held her hand to the bullet sprained arm and tried desperately to raise her arm in an effort to defend herself against the humans.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   

Back to top Go down
 
The Taverns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hybrid :: Northern Territorries-
Jump to: