Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.


A realistic leopard RPG site.
 
HomeCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Role Play Status
Latest topics
» The Taverns
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 pm by Zonta

» Sapphire's Cavern
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 pm by Scorpion

» Other Important NPCs Suggestion
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 pm by Koshka

» The Grand Ceremony
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 pm by Scorpion

» Posting suggestion | Publications
Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm by Koshka

» Osmium: Healing Training With Divascout
Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm by Hybrid Master

» Training Requests
Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm by Koshka

» Second and Third Characters | New Feature!
Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 pm by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm
Top posting users this month
Top posters
Koshka (446)
 
Akiro (172)
 
Hybrid Master (50)
 
Meili (48)
 
Divascout (38)
 
Anki (32)
 
Zonta (30)
 
Osmium (21)
 
Figment (12)
 
Daydream (8)
 
Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Share | 
 

 The Taverns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: The Taverns   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :


The meeting place of the Jade group. Meetings such as killings, spies, and conversation between the Jades and the Sapphire are welcome here. The tavern is old and rusted, possibly abandoned. Humans have been known to pass by with out entrance.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Zonta



Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Zonta raced down the structure, desperately searching for Anki.
She noticed two humans in which blocked her view, making her oblivious to the fact Anki was on the other side. She then began to prowl forward. Once she was close enough, she jumped onto the back of one of the hostiles, firmly embedding her dagger like claws into their back as she bit their shoulder. The human yelled in pain and she began to tighten her grip. While she was mounted atop of the cold-hearted race, she glanced towards the other two Hybrids, signalling for one of them to get the other human and one to usher Anki further from the hostilities. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka



Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Koshka did just that. Limping on her right arm the cat launched herself down the halls and attacked the human next to Zonta. Her claws unsheathed the famale leopardess attempted to slice the man's throat.

With success the human fell to the ground as he choked on his own blood. Koshka ran to Anki's side to guide him to a safer place.
 

"Can you fight, Anki?"


Last edited by Koshka on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:51 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Zonta lunged from the wounded human, hearing shouts echo through the settlement, she approached the injured lass, "let's just get him to safety for now, they're on their way," Zonta huffed, glancing around.
 The lass licked her blood stained chops, "we could try a trap," she suggested, hoping the others might have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Koshka stopped dead in her tracks and glanced around the room. She sighed heavily before giving her response. "What do you have in mind. We have to hurry, we don't have much time. They may have armed the bomb already." The cat gave her injured arm a few licks as she waited for the lass to respond.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:03 pm

She furrowed her brows as she scanned her surroundings,"behind the bar maybe?" They were running out of options. Zonta glanced to the rich-hued she-leopard, "Meili, any ideas?" The humans were getting closer, Zonta could tell by the constant pitter-patter of boots on stone.

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 am

Anki blinked as he looked at his comrades as they took down the humans. "I can fight," He said in reply. The pale hybrid shook his himself to wake himself up more. He relaxed himself as he listened to the plan, waiting for further instructions. 

_________________
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 am

The hybrid came down the hallway to her friends. As she came to a stop she glanced around the room, thinking of a place to hide. She came up with one, but she have a scorn look to her own idea. "The basement is dark, so the humans wouldn't be able to see as well as us." Meili suggested. She didn't like the idea of going into the basement were it be murky and too dirty for her liking, but with the danger present, she couldn't bee too concerned about the conditions she was going to have to fight in. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:19 am

Koshka nodded her head as she attempted to move away from Anki trying to force the male to stand on his own. Both cats would have sure difficulty fighting but the female knew they both would do their best. Her decision had been made.

"Hurry to the basement. Take the back way, we can avoid danger that way."

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Meili nodded as her tail lowered in excitement. She mumbled something inaudible to herself before she turned and headed down the back way, moving slowly than she normally would. The hybrid trotted briskly trotted down the stairs and walked like she was trying to tip-toe through mud. 
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

The pale hybrid observed them before he followed after the rich hid female. His limp in his hindquarters naturally made him slower. He stopped at the stairs to make sure he had a good balance to go down them without having to us his injured leg.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Koshka followed after them as she trailed behind Anki. The female then stopped at the stairs. "Do you need help, Anki." The black leopardess nudged her friend to comfort him. "Come on, we must go before it is too late." With a little more effort than what is usually needed the hybrid limped down a step and looked back to see if the Golden cat would follow her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Zonta soundlessly made her way down the stairs, it didn't dawn on her until now that there was a flaw in the plan, "we've got a slight issue," she paused as she positioned herself under the stairs, "they can easily throw bombs down here," she remarked.

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Koshka licked her lips as the issue became known to ther own mind. At this point she began to doubt her skills as a leader. She sighed heavily and looked at her comrades with a frightened look on her face. "This is it my friends, it's fight or die." The cat prepared herself for battle in hopes her comrades would do the same.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Meili sighed as the flaw in the plan as she took to a place to hide.  She kept grumbling to herself, still very displease about the situation in the basement and the still larger amount of humans. She crouched, lookeding up the stairs before she looked Anki. "You haven't made any suggestions, Care to to suggest anything?" She asked in a somewhat rude tone. 
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Anki didn't prepare to battle immediately as he thought of what to reply. "I don't like the responsibility of coming up with a plan," he stated simply. He gave a slight flick of his tail as he looked at all the fae's. He began to murmur, not to anyone, but loud enough for the hybrids to hear. "Maybe we should head back up?" The idea of a bomb made his ear twitched as he looked up the stairs. He narrowed his eyes and gave a silent yawn. "If the humans do decide to throw a bomb down here before coming down then we are in trouble." The pale male tilted his head to the side, as if lost in a daydream. "Would they use a bomb to kill us or put us to sleep?" The male wondered out loud. His long tail waved slowly in thought. "I wonder if we should split up. " The hybrid shook his head to get out of his own thoughts before he prepared himself.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:54 pm

The humans approached the edge of the stairs knowing that the hybrids were now cornered. "Should we kill them?" "No leave them to a deep sleep, we need them alive." The youngest human threw down a sleep bomb in hopes that all the leopards would soon be captured and victory know to the great human race.
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Meili hissed at the smell of the bomb and panicked filled her. "Run! Escape this building!" She roared. She was first to try to bolt up the stairs as he scent was heavy in her nose. Her body pushing past the humans to get away. She didn't look back as she ran out the tavern to safety, 


Last edited by Meili on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:56 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:59 pm

.
The male was surprised when the bomb exploded the fumes into the room. The scent hint Anki like a truck. He refused to be put to sleep again. The male charged up the stairs to escape the fumes. He forgot the pain in his legs and made it out the taverns. He looked back for the other faes


Last edited by Anki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:59 pm

The member 'Anki' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:04 pm

Zonta's eyes widened, noticing the slumber bomb suddenly being dropped into the shaft. She listened to the other fae, but Zonta wasn't going to leave the wounded behind. "I'll be right behind you."

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Meili stopped when she was much farther away. In the distance, she saw the male had stopped to wait for the other faes. She hissed under her breathe, not knowing who she should be upset with more, the male the faes who she thought hadn't run yet. "You're gonna get yourself put to sleep and captured and captured if you don't come on!"  The rich hide female roared at the pale hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Koshka smelled the bomb and bolt up the stair way in an attempt to escape the dreaded humans. She heard Meili shout at her and she roared with agitation. "Move it slow poke! Run!" She wondered if Zonta would make it out alive.

_________________


Last edited by Koshka on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:35 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:09 am

Zonat's eyes widened before she attempted to flee up the stairs. Afraid it had been too late, the overwhelming mist flooded her senses as she began to become dizzy. She eventually lowered her frame at the base of the stairs- slipping into a deep sleep.


OOC- Of course I'd be the one who doesn't escape. xD

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group


Last edited by Zonta on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:09 am

The member 'Zonta' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:01 am

OOC: I wanted to get captured.. but when I want a fail, I get a success.  I'd would love to to trade places with you. xD

Anki looked at the faes roaring for him to run and leave before he looked back at the building. He didn't see the last fae come out. He debated whether or not to try to help. He didn't think about it much before he bolted back into the building to look for the fae, ignoring the two escaped ones.
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:09 am

The rich hued female's eyes widen as she saw the injured male go back. She snarled, "You nitwit, you have a death wish!" The hybrid turned to head away at a brisk trot. At least this will borrow us time. She thought, 'us' as in if the other injured fae followed her instead of the male. The yellow eyed female didn't look back again, as her first thought is to get to a safe place before she wished to think about the others. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:31 am

Koshka came up behind Anki outside the building before she saw him turn and head back inside. "Anki, you bird brain, get your butt back here!" Koshka watched the injured male limp inside and was far to hesitant to head back for him. She glared at Meili and spat her in frustration. "Get his fury hide back here!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:01 am

Meili didn't turn around when she replied with a snarl. "I'm not getting myself caught!" She refused the hybrids demands. She continued to move away from the site. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Koshka growled as she too knew she didn't want to get herself caught. "I'll live to fight again another day." The female hybrid turned and ran in the opposite direction not sure if Meili would follow her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:09 pm

The injured male looked around for Zonta when he entered the tavern. headed towards the basement when he saw the humans. He hid behind the wall, the pain in his leg coming back. He starting thinking was to do. He was greatly outnumber with the fae's not at his side. He wasn't gonna leave, but he thought of an idea. Anki gave a weak roar, like an animal trying to fight sleepiness, be fore he collapsed in plain sight, pretending to be asleep. 
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:00 pm

The humans heard a noise as they were about to capture the white colored female. They turned and noticed a sleeping leopard and without question, went to capture him. They're attention completely pulled away from the fae allowing her the slight chance of escape.
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm

As the anesthetic began to wear off, Zonta's eyelids were pried open by the sounds of voices. She could tell the slumber mist was still lingering in the atmosphere and she lied there for a short while longer to give it more time to die down.


The hostiles turned to a noise and Zonta had the urge to get up and find out what had happened but she was afraid she already knew. Instead, she lied there with her eyes slightly closed only enough to where she could see her surroundings.




Once she could finally feel her paws once more, she slowly rose and peered through the gathering of the two-legs. Noticing that it was Anki, adrenaline flooded her veins and she threw herself onto the closest human in hope one of the other fae's would return and help out. Perhaps the other limp Hybrid was faking it? Hopefully.

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm

The member 'Zonta' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 am

.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 am

The member 'Anki' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 am

Anki's eyes opened when when he  heard the other hybrid attack. He got up and leaped at the the nearby human. The male bit at the man but he was kneed the the chest. He roared for the other faes. 

_________________
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:27 am

Meili wasn't following Koshka and paused at the roar. Her thoughts conflicted in her head. What did she want? What was her goal?  Meili didn't want to be alone, but she doesn't wish to continue risking her life for the hybrids she did not bond with. Was fighting along side two injured and another hybrid worth it to her? After all, there last efforts were not fruitful. She shook her head, that fact that she did not feel close to them was the ultimate factor in her decision. The rich hid female looked at the dark fae who was now a few yards apart. "If you gonna go back, I'm not going with you." She warned the injured fae before she ran off into the bushes and out of sight. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Koshka stopped dead in her tracks as she turned to glance at the female as well as the tavern that was under attack. The thought to herself long and hard and came to this single conclusion. "I must save my family....it's too late now they've already been captured.....I will live to fight another day." And with that decision the leopardess ran to meet Meili and tell her this,"Come on, we must get to safety. We can fight another day."

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Meili turne dher head to look at the dark hybrid. "Fine." SHe only agreed because it was best to make sure her injured comrade heal than to go back to Sapphire territory like she originally planned. 
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:52 am

Zonta continued to try and fend off the hostiles, swatting at their legs and lunging at them. Finally, she glanced towards the lad and gestured towards the stairs. Help for sure wasn't on their way or they would've been here by now. 


@Anki

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Koshka turned and ran in the direction away from the taverns while at the same time hearing her friends fight for their lives ending in a capture. A tear ran down her right face as she looked to make sure Meili had followed her. "Where to? We should probably head towards the northern territories, it's safer there I think."



@Zonta

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:06 am

The pale leopard caught the gesture, though he was unsure why he would go. Since the hybrid made the choice to come back, he wasn't going to leave his ally even if he was injured. "You go," He said, flicking his tail as he swatted at a human.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:11 am

Meili nodded in agreement as she caught up with dark hybrid. "My plan was to go back originally. I can lead the way there," The female looked around to make sure they weren't being tracked. She then ran ahead towards the Northern territories.
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Zonta shook her head, "if I go, you're coming with me," she stated firmly as she continued to hiss and paw at the hostiles.

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Anki gave a light sigh . The pale leopard swung his claw at a human before he replied. "I'll behind you, just go!" He said. He wanted to make sure she was safer than he was.
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Zonta grunted as she swatted at one more human that had drawn too close. She then bobbed her head towards Anki before dashing up the man-made stair planks. She continued a few paces ahead, waiting for the male.

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:51 pm

The male hissed as he threw several claw attacks at the humans in fornt of him. He began backing up to the stairs. Once Anki put enough distance between himself and the humans, turned and dashed up the stairs as quickly as he could on his injured leg. 

_________________
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Once the male was at the top of the stairs, she raced towards the exit. Losing and regaining traction on the semi-sleek floor. the lass threw her cranium over her shoulder, glancing back at the lad. Afterward, she averted her attention towards the surrounding terrain, attempting to scout out the best escape route- they also needed to find the other Hybrids.

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Wed May 03, 2017 7:08 pm

The humans dashed up the stairs after them. Most of which seemed to be injured of the batting hybrid claws. One limped out and tried to fire his gun. The rest charged on foot to catch or even retreat to their own camp at last.


Last edited by Hybrid Master on Wed May 03, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   

Back to top Go down
 
The Taverns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hybrid :: Northern Territorries-
Jump to: