Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.


A realistic leopard RPG site.
 
HomeCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Role Play Status
Latest topics
» The Taverns
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 pm by Zonta

» Sapphire's Cavern
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 pm by Scorpion

» Other Important NPCs Suggestion
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 pm by Koshka

» The Grand Ceremony
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 pm by Scorpion

» Posting suggestion | Publications
Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm by Koshka

» Osmium: Healing Training With Divascout
Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm by Hybrid Master

» Training Requests
Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm by Koshka

» Second and Third Characters | New Feature!
Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 pm by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm
Top posting users this month
Scorpion
 
Koshka
 
Zonta
 
Top posters
Koshka (446)
 
Akiro (172)
 
Hybrid Master (50)
 
Meili (48)
 
Divascout (38)
 
Anki (32)
 
Zonta (30)
 
Osmium (21)
 
Figment (12)
 
Daydream (8)
 
Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Share | 
 

 The Taverns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: The Taverns   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :


The meeting place of the Jade group. Meetings such as killings, spies, and conversation between the Jades and the Sapphire are welcome here. The tavern is old and rusted, possibly abandoned. Humans have been known to pass by with out entrance.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hybrid Master



Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 pm

The human fell to the ground as a bullet hit him in the chest to the heart. By now a number of ten humans were on their way to the taverns. The hybrids were officially out numbered.

"They're over there!"
Back to top Go down
Koshka



Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Koshka scrambled to get inside the Taverns and commanded the others to do the same. "Everybody in the Taverns! We have to defend the keep. Keep your guard up. Don't let them take the last of our kind." The hybrid held her hand to the bullet sprained arm and tried desperately to raise her arm in an effort to defend herself against the humans.
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Zonta turned and made a rush for the tavern, "take them by surprise," she said in a hushed tone, gesturing towards a few gaps in the walls. She then turned towards the wounded, "name is Zonta," she briefly introduced herself as she began to rip at the fabric at the hem of her top.
Once the material departed from the rest of the shirt, she approached the other, wrapping the makeshift bandage around the wound tightly.


She poked her head from behind a wall and ran towards the lifeless human. She began to drag him into the structure.


Once Zonta reached the structure, she propped the limp being up against a wall and she began to rid him of his shoes. Afterwards, she placed the pair of boots near the entrance of the abandon settlement, the toes of the dull surfaced shoes only visible. It was her best attempt at tricking them. She leaned the bleeding man against the wall and stripped him of his gun. 
She then readied herself across the hall, gun in hand.
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:16 am

The she-leopard looked at the weapons with a growl. She opened her mouth to protest against using human created weapon, but then quiet closed at the smell of the group of humans. She reluctantly shifted into her human form and grabbed a pair of auto-guns to both hands. The Chinese girl's hair was black and down to her knees, flowing smoothly as she walked. Meili took position next to Zonta. Despite being so large in her leopard form, Meili was very short in her human form, being just shy of 5 feet. 

"Meili," she said with a nod. 
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:26 am



Anki watched the scene in silent before she scratched the back of his head. "Ahh, what a shame," He stared at the wounded human, backing up into the hallway. He turned into room, so that he was behind a wall. He leaned against the entrance, pulling out a gun on the the gun belt with his left hand, ready to fire. He looked at towards the two hybrids introduction themselves. "I still don't think it's the best time for an introduction, but name my name is Anki," 

_________________
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:58 am

Koshka readied herself at the side of the entrance laying down her swords for the moment and arming herself with an M45 rifle. She charged the gun and aimed at a chosen target. She gave the order for all to fire on site.

"Fire at will!"

@Anki
@Meili
@Zonta

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:06 am

The humans reach the hill and prepare to fire. They each take safety positions behind trees and bushes. One human gives the order, "Kill them all!" Each carries a hand pistol, possibly useless in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:16 am

Zonta's brows furrowed as  the constant 'pitter-platter' of foot steps approach. She placed a single index finger over her lips, awaiting for the opposing race to take a few strides closer to the structure. 
     She felt the ground for a simple pebble, small enough not to be seen. Finding a rock that satisfied what she was searching for, she threw it into the other hall, hoping the humans would go down that way and have their back turned towards us all.
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:14 am

Meili loaded her auto guns with hollow point bullets. She carefully placed each one before she took aim, she began tense in doing so. She started breathing deeply to relax herself. She waited for the humans to reveal themselves to shot. 
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:16 am

The humans reach the entrance unaware of the hybrids inside. It's dark and they cannot see through the moonlight. As they hear a rock go down the hall the humans are momentarily distracted. As they discover their now deceased comrade they panic and attempt open fire on the Taverns. Little do they know of the surprise inside.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:29 am

Koshka secured her index finger on the trigger and fired her gun to the closest target. As the shell fell to the ground, koshka scrambled to reload her gun in hopes that she was coved for the remaining three seconds.

"Cover me!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:40 am

Zonta positioned herself in front of the vulnerable lass and began to fire her handgun at the opposing race. The revolver on the pistol was only enough to give the other enough time to reload, "You've got me?" she questioned as she began to reload herself. 


OOC<> Shall I roll a few dice to see if we hit them?

_________________
Zonta>Jade Group
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:09 am

Koshka managed to have her gun loaded and opened fire on yet another potential victim. In her mind she was angry, in reality, she was scared. They couldn't take her eyes off the humans now as they were so many. She then barked an order in a hushed tone.

"Hurry it up, they are destroying the whole damn building!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:09 am

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:20 am

Zonta's eyes widened as they continued to miss. Ideas raced through her mind before she spoke up, "We know the hallways of theses Taverns more than the others. We can change which will make us significantly faster so we can race down the halls, loop around and sneak up on them." She spoke swiftly, her words were scrambled and she just spat out whatever was on her mind. She began to fire at a closing in human. Once she was out of ammo, she reached for a blade that was tucked into her boot. She reeled back her arm and threw it towards the hostile, hoping it would make contact with them.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:20 am

The member 'Zonta' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Meili  left to auto gun in her right arm to fire at the humans. Despite the quickly shooting the, the shoots failed to bring down any of humans. She hissed under her breathe at the gun. "This is way I hate human creature objects! Why can we just fight tooth and claws! We can out power them faster than this." Meili said in slight frustration as their efforts failed. glaring down the hall. 


Last edited by Meili on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:17 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Anki chuckled at the short fae's remark, before he took aim at human nearby. He slowly put pressure on the trigger. When enough pressure was applied, the gun shot a bullet at his target, successful hitting the human he was going for.


Last edited by Anki on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:27 pm

The member 'Anki' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:44 pm

As the bullets missed the humans continued to fire. Suddenly, with a man down the humans had enough and opened fire down the hall hoping to hit their target. "Kill em' all! Blow this place if you have to!", Yelled a man that seemed to be in charge of the humanized attack. It was only a matter of time before the battle turned deadly.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:53 pm

At this rate the hybrid had only one option if she wanted to avoid the deaths of her and her comrades; Shift and talk them down. She gave the command abruptly.

"Shift and take them down!"

Disarming herself the now she-cat charged a single human in an effort to end his life abruptly before he tried to set what smelled like a bomb.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:53 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Meili shifted and charged at the group of at the humans. SHe lauched herself of top of him, but the human as large. The she-leopard was unable to maintain her grabbed and she hissed as she was forced to withdrawn from her attack. Her eyes locked on the human before her who pulled out a knife.


Last edited by Meili on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:56 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Anki shifted and he smelt the bomb. He went after the same human as Koshka in attempt to snatch it away from the human. As the male sprang up. Bullet caught him in his leg and he lost His target. He hit the ground with a loud thud.


Last edited by Anki on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:02 pm

The member 'Anki' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:15 pm

The humans had the advantage as they cornered the cats and pulled out tranquilizers. "Two are injured sir, should we take them?" The commander gave them a nod and the humans aimed their guns and prepared to fire.
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Meili ears twitched as she heard the humans to her left. No. No. No! I just found them. You are not taking them away from me! The she-leopard thought as she felt angered.The fae waited for a chance to aid the other hybrids. When the human with the knife before her charged at her. SHe leaped out of the and sprinted to the humans with the tranquilizers. She used her claws to pulled one of them backwards and bit into them. 


Last edited by Meili on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:16 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Anki swatted as the feet of the other humans around them. The humans stepped out of his reach before they shoot him with a tranquilizer. The male yowled and attempted to move away from the humans before he fell into unconsciousness.


Last edited by Anki on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:25 pm

The member 'Anki' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Koshka attempted to charge the humans and bat at the humans leg with her good paw. She roared and hissed with agitation and anger hoping to maybe, possibly, intimidate the human that shot her in the arm.

With success she watched as the human fell to the ground in pain. The leopardess in her dominant posture roared proudly as she watched her opponent scream in pain. "Serves you right for messing with the boss of this neck of the woods."

_________________


Last edited by Koshka on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:36 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:33 am

Zonta was now infuriated. She charged a hostile, throwing herself at them and in mid-air she changed. Tightly grasping the human by it's throat. She then began to embed her claws into the humans chest before averting her attention towards her now tranquilized comrad, Anki. 
Her auditories fell, "Get him further into the tavern. Meili and I will hold them off for a short time," she told the dark-hued lass.
  Zonta charged another, they had some-sort of bomb. She launched herself at the bomber, talon like claws aiming for the shoulders of the mortal.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:33 am

The member 'Zonta' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Meili panted as blood dripped from her fangs from the human she bit before. The rich-colored fae looked towards her sleeping alley and her injured ally. "She's right, take him to safety." She turned her attention to the humans. She charged for their legs. 


The hybrid swatted at the human's legs. She coughed as the human's need caught her in the chest and was blown back the the recoil. The leopard had to take a moment to regain her breathe. 


Last edited by Meili on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:35 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Koshka obeyed, submitting to the orders of a much younger hybrid, the cat took the sleeping leopard by the scruff of his neck and dragged him to safety. The leopardess dragged him deeper into the tavern as instructed and wondered if she should go back and save her supposed family and alliance from potential danger. "I must go back...."

The she cat tore a hanging certain and wrapped her arm. For the time the hybrid thought it wise to stay with the sleeping feline in hopes the others will soon return.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:30 pm

When  the she-leopard regained her strength, She launched another attack. The human dodged out of her way and she crashed into the shelves.  The weak shelves fall on upon her and she became stuck under it. She hiss roared, trying to free herself. 


Last edited by Meili on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:30 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Koshka made up her mind to go back and help thoose in trouble. She stopped to look back at the sleeping leran opard. Licking her lips the she-cat ran to help them.

"I'll be back soon Anki I promise."

The leopardess came face to face with Meili stuck under a shelf and a human about to end her life. The leopard charged, teeth and claws to put the being to its last breathe.

The human falls and the leopard hybrid rushes to help free her friend from being crushed to death.

_________________


Last edited by Koshka on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:43 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:52 pm

The humans see the black lass is distracted and sieze the opportunity for a possible capture. They wander down the hallway and find a sleeping leopard that was tranquilized earlier. The two exchange looks in silence. "Take him", Replies a human in a whisper. The human does nothing but attempts to follow orders as he reaches for the cats hide.
Back to top Go down
Anki

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-27
Age : 16

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:27 am

The effects of the tranquilizer began to wore off. The disoriented male slowly opened his eyes before the scent of the humans made him aware of the situation. His groggy mind made him slow from him to think, result him to not have his first response to be to attack. The injured male got up on his three good legs, growling at the humans around him. He back up, but he was cornered. His pale eyes looked around for his allies, but they were farther away from him. 


Last edited by Anki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:27 am

The member 'Anki' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Meili

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2017-03-28
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:40 am

Meili was freedom from the  fallen shelves with the help Koshka. The fae gasped for air once she was once. "Thanks, but why did you leave Anki?" She questioned. Though she was quick to turned her attention to  humans, realizing that some of them went after Anki. 


Last edited by Meili on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:40 am

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Koshka looked Meili in the eyes and then turned down the hallway. "Quickly we must find him!" As the leopardess ran down the hall, she smelt the scent of humans. She thought the worst as the scent seemed to get stronger. She hoped she wasn't too late to save him. As son as she can to the spot she had left him, she was already too late.

_________________


Last edited by Koshka on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Hybrid Master

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-04-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 pm

The member 'Koshka' has done the following action : Your Fate


'Success or fail' : 1
Back to top Go down
Zonta

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-04-08
Age : 19

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
13

Vision:
Vision
12

Endurance:
Endurance
14

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Zonta raced down the structure, desperately searching for Anki.
She noticed two humans in which blocked her view, making her oblivious to the fact Anki was on the other side. She then began to prowl forward. Once she was close enough, she jumped onto the back of one of the hostiles, firmly embedding her dagger like claws into their back as she bit their shoulder. The human yelled in pain and she began to tighten her grip. While she was mounted atop of the cold-hearted race, she glanced towards the other two Hybrids, signalling for one of them to get the other human and one to usher Anki further from the hostilities. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-12-13
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking
10

Vision:
Vision
10

Endurance:
Endurance
10

PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Koshka did just that. Limping on her right arm the cat launched herself down the halls and attacked the human next to Zonta. Her claws unsheathed the famale leopardess attempted to slice the man's throat.

With success the human fell to the ground as he choked on his own blood. Koshka ran to Anki's side to guide him to a safer place.
 

"Can you fight, Anki?"

_________________


Last edited by Koshka on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Taverns   

Back to top Go down
 
The Taverns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hybrid :: Northern Territorries-
Jump to: