Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.

A realistic leopard RPG site.

HomeCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Role Play Status
Latest topics
» The Taverns
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 pm by Zonta

» Sapphire's Cavern
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 pm by Scorpion

» Other Important NPCs Suggestion
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 pm by Koshka

» The Grand Ceremony
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 pm by Scorpion

» Posting suggestion | Publications
Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm by Koshka

» Osmium: Healing Training With Divascout
Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm by Hybrid Master

» Training Requests
Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm by Koshka

» Second and Third Characters | New Feature!
Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 pm by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm
Top posting users this month
Top posters
Koshka (446)

Akiro (172)

Hybrid Master (50)

Meili (48)

Divascout (38)

Anki (32)

Zonta (30)

Osmium (21)

Figment (12)

Daydream (8)

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Share | 

Sapphire's Cavern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 pm

So it seems some of our captured family members made it out alive. However they are still fairly close to the human race. Best to keep an eye out for possible dangers while you, chosen to stay here. However these humans are weak and require a body guard making them venerable to any predator. 

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:29 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate

'Role Play ' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://hybrid.forumotion.com
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:52 pm

A rich colored she-leopard stalked around. The large cat wondered into the open meowed where she saw a herd of deer. Her hunger urged her to hunt. Meili lowered herself to the ground and stalked closer to the deer. Her muscles tense with anticipations as she neared a yearling deer.

Meili heard a loud bang startled her and the deer, who took off in many directions. She felt sometime graze her shoulder and she looked behind her to see a human with a gun. Meili froze, trying to figure out if the bullet was meant for her, or if it was meant for the deer. 
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:14 pm

The Human stood behind a bush as the deer scattered about. His main target, the leopardess that stood in the distance. He approached the seemingly frozen leopard and aimed a clear shot at the female ready to put her life to an end. "This is the last I'll see of you and your kind in this neck of the woods..."
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:23 pm

The leopardess's pupils dilated in fear, weighing her opinions to fight or flee. "No! Never!" Meili cried out. The leopardess launched herself, teeth and claws at the human's arms in an attempt to disarm him.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm

The human screamed in pain as the gun fired straight to the ground. The human was disarmed as he felt teeth and claws latch on to him. The human fought for his life in a effort to escape the cat's deadly hold. The human attempted to reach for a knife in an effort to once again take the animals life once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm

The member 'Hybrid Master' has done the following action : Your Fate

'Success or fail' : 2
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 pm

The leopardess did not have the will power to kill the human. She was still filled with fear. Meili let go, turning tail and running off into the closest underbrush to get out of sight. The she-leopard continued to flee when she passed the bushes. 
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Injured and too slow the human misses his chance to kill the leopardess once and for all. Using his now damaged rifle, the human rises to his feet and limps in the opposite direction. His fate now hangs in the balance of nature.
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Meili stopped once she was far enough to feel safe again. She sat down to lick the wound on her shoulder. Her ears twitch as a roll of thunder warned her of a storm. The warning didn't give her much time. Within a minute. She was getting pelted with hail. "Great.. .This day is just Great!" She mumbled to herself sarcastically. She got up and started at a brisk trot to find shelter. 

Last edited by Meili on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:59 pm

The member 'Meili' has done the following action : Your Fate

'Role Play ' : 4
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:17 pm

The lightening flashed as it scorched the ground lighting up the skies. The rivers stated to flood as the animals scrambled to find shelter. Trees began to up-root and rivers flood. animals stranded in the muddy waters soon began to drown it was only a matter of time before the storm claimed it's last and final victim.
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Meili had to leap out of the way of a falling tree, landing in thick muddy water. She shivered from the cold as she climbed on top of the log. The leopardess looked around for high ground.  She lead from  the log back into the slightly shallower waters. The source of the flood forced her to head to the north. 
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:40 pm

The storm soon passes. Many are left wet and cold, possibly injured. Nevertheless it is natures will and it is true that only the fittest survive.
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 pm

The leopardess panted as she slowed down. Her muscles aching from the run. She leaped into a tree to get off the mushy soil. She began licking her pelt to take out the moisture. Ince she was somewhat groomed, her pale eyes glanced up to see if there were anymore dangers. Meili leaped from the tree and continued her way into the North Territory.  
Back to top Go down
Osmium

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 11, 2017 4:06 am

Osmium finally found the place he was looking for. The cavern would a large body of water. To his surprise, there were any other leopards around. Where could to they be? He wondered. He felt a sudden shift in the wind. He step out the cavern to look up at the darkening sky. It began to pour and thunder, but that didn't made the fur on the back of his neck raise. It was the circling clouds as a horrible monster began to descend. Osmium rushed deeper into the rocky shelter. Hoping he cold excape the wrath of mother nature.

Last edited by Osmium on Thu May 11, 2017 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Master

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 11, 2017 4:06 am

The member 'Osmium' has done the following action : Your Fate

'Role Play ' : 4
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat May 13, 2017 8:30 pm

I nod to Koshka and draw my only weapon, a small pocket knife, the blade only about as big as my hand. I stick as close as I can to my comrade and continue biting my lip nervously. These humans sounded horrible.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Koshka walked up closer as she began to smell the air for any human traces. The place was vaccant and there seemed to be no signs such as foot prints or camp sites. When the hybrid reached the cavern entrance she lowered her weapon seeing the cavern too was vaccant giving koshka the calmness she so desperately hoped for.

"It's alright, we are safe here for now. You can stay your blade."

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 15, 2017 4:15 am

The snow colored male looked back as lightning flashed. Near the entrance, He saw the two new hybrids. Finally! He thought. Despite the horrible storm that was starting, things just got interesting in his mind. "Well, would you look at this." He said in a purring tone. The male approached the to at a briskly trot before he stopped at a safe distance, a smirk on his face as he stared down the two. "What brings a she-leopard and a cub to a place like this.?" Osmium asked, his tone came off as devious, though he was no harm. His tail clear over his back
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 15, 2017 11:00 am

I nod once more and am about to do as I'm told when another leopard emerges from the cave. I stiffen and grip my knife harder, deciding that letting Koshka talk is probably the best plan.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 am

Koshka shifted to her human form and hissed a warning at the surprise intruder. She seemed utterly angry and highly agitated at the snoe leopards remark. She had no remorse for killing him if it ever led to that point. At the moment only harsh words seemed to be found here. Koshka never really gave a crap about it.

"Better watch your mouth before I sink my teeth in your hide. Back off! Before I give you a good reason to tuck tail and run!"

Koshka let out deep growls and inner hissing to let the intruder know she meant business.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 am

Osmium eyes widen at the harshness of the other hybrids words, but his surprised expression didn't stay long as he burst out into laughter. "Did I offend you? Oh, my sincere apologies!" His laugh died down to chuckle. "I like you, but there's no need to be so aggressive," he said with a playful purr. His expression became more playful than anything else.

The snow leopard took a few steps closer before the oddball chase his tail. Once he caught in his mouth, the male fell over on his back, keeping his tail in his mouth and he look at the two.  He stretched his paws out without his claws exposed. "Friends are better than enemies, wouldn't you agree?" He spoke through the fluff of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 am

I study the strange intruder as he seems to chase his tail. I frown and shake my head, even I knew that was odd and I had never shifted before. I tilt my head as he speaks through his tail, and surprise myself to find that I understand him. l guess I'm getting better at their language, soon to be my language. I still don't say anything, looking to Kasha to see what she thinks. My knuckles are white from how hard I'm clutch my knife.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Koshka lashed her tail in frustration rather than anger since this leopard seemed to mean no harm. However, his tone was off and koshka had a bit of a struggle keeping up. The shake of her massive head was to relieve and clear some of the emotions in the mist of the confrontation. Her tail lowered slightly though still in a dominant posture.

"Watch you mouth hybrid or there will be no reason for me to keep you alive any longer. Do you have a name, Cat, or should I make one up for you? I'll tolerate no childish acts from this point on."

The female glanced at the cub then turned to head into the vacant cavern.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 1:23 pm

The male released his tail as he remained in the somewhat submissive position on his back. He closed his eyes as he thought for a moment. He wasn't going to give out his name to any leopard. "A name is just a way to find someone," Osmium mutter before he opened his eyes to look the dark leopard in the eyes once more. He drew his paws in close to his chest. "I guess I'll respond to Osmium." 
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 pm

I scamper after Koshka, sticking close to her as I didn't trust this strange new leopard. Though I had only just met Koshka yesterday I trusted her, be it something about her, or my childish willingness to trust anyone within 24 hours that was the truth. I had grown to trust Koshka.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Koshka onlymale leopard for a second looked back at the male leopard for a second as she kept walking towards the Cavern entrance. The leopard smiled as she repeated the name to herself as it sounded very unusual yet unique to her liking. It didn't change the feeling she had as a mother to the cub. That would probably never change.

"Stay if you so wish, Osmium, but I doubt you'll make to impress me. For now I spose you can help by training the cub."

Koshka hd second thoughts on what she just sad and was about to change her mind. She looked to the cub to see if she approved of him. If not, the black leopard would refused to put the youngster in that position.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 4:20 pm

"I'll take the challenge." Osmium looked at the young hybrid and nodded. "Sure I'll train with the little one." He rolled over to stand up. The male smiled as he shifted human. He moved his platinum blonde from his face before he shoved his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. 
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 pm

I look to Koshka with a little frown. I wasn't completely sure about this but if Koshka trusts him he can't be too bad. I give her a little nod to show I'm ok with it. I then turn to the male, head tilted down I study him through my mess of red bangs.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Koshka nodded her appreciation the the youngster with a chuckle to Osmiums remark. She wondered what game he was playing at but thought it best not to get into it with him. She took a look inside the cold dark camp and realized that it need a but of a remodel. However, this was not koshka's territory, for now she let it be so she would have to make due with was was left.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Having just caught a deer I begin trotting home, holding it by it's head with most of it's body dragging behind. I drop it however, ears perked up when I hear voices coming from my cave. I creep up to the entrance and peek in, not sure what I'll find.
Back to top Go down
Osmium

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Osmium went to the the younger hybrid and knelt down to reach her height. His silver eyes were friendly, but always had their playful sparkle. "What's your name?" He asked with a smile. He glanced up only for a moment when he saw another leopard from the corner of his eye, but his attention went back to the youngest one. 
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 5:14 pm

I snort quietly when he kneels down to my level. "My name is Ivy. And I'm not a baby. I've been taking care of myself for a long time now. I've just never shifted." I draw myself to my full height and look Osmium in the eyes, mine narrowing slightly in defiance.
Back to top Go down
Osmium

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Osmium smiled and the defiance. "I know better than to doubt the strength of body of mind of anyone." Osmium stood back up, slightly hunched over because he was just relaxed. "Shall we begin training?" 
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 5:38 pm

I simply nod, watching him close and waiting for instruction. "I'm ready. How do I start?"
Back to top Go down
Osmium

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Osmium perked up as he grinned. "We first find a place that's good for training!" He suggest as he turned and headed out the cave. He glanced back to see if Ivy would follow. 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Koshka then turned and got slightly suspicious of Osmiums actions. She growled a warning in her deepest throat hold and turned to meet his gaze.

"Stay just outside the cave, hybrid. If that young girl gets hurt I'll have your head!

Koshka felt the need to sit and supervise the situation but didn't know if the cub thought it to be necessary.

"Ivy, do you need me to watch?"

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 6:29 pm

I turn to shake my head at Koshka. I then follow Osmium out of the cave but freeze when I see a leopard I didn't recognize. "Koshka!" I shout before scampering back in the cave and up to Koshka.
Back to top Go down
Daydream

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Upon realizing I was seen I rush back to my prey. I stand over it defensively but make no move to attack or say anything at all. I simply protect my prey for it was what would feed my brother and I.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Without a word the hybrid shifted to her leopard in an instant and bounded out of the cave to confront the danger. The leopardess came face to face with another leopard seemingly female. Her posture relaxed a bit knowing this was a few and to her experience females meant less harm than the male. Licking her lips to help herself calm the hybrid responded in short increments.

"Who are you? How did you find us? Is anyone with you?"

The questions just poured out and the leopard had a hard time stopping herself.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 16, 2017 6:59 pm

The male wonder what the little one was running from before Koshka went pass him to confront the new comer. Osmium looked at the two females and a playful smirk came across his face. He shifted into his leopard and jogged over to the two female hybrids. "Aww, I'm jealous," The snow leopard brushed  against Koshka, pressing his weight on her in a flirtatious manner. 

"How come my welcome was so harsh compare to this?"

Osmium looked at the new leopard and grinned as well. "Hello there," 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Wed May 17, 2017 5:35 am

Koshka gave the snow leopard a smack on the nose. She hissed in disgust as she had no intention i please this male with his flirtatious antics. Koshka liked to be in charge presenting the fact that the leopardess wanted to be the one to stay off the romance. Now was not a good time and koshka prayed the flirtatious side would not out run her dominant side.
"I believe I made yours quite plain, Osmium. Your intentions agitate me so why would I make it the slightest less unwelcoming?"

The leopardess turned to the female and growled to see if she could get a response out of her

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Wed May 17, 2017 3:22 pm

I cower a bit over my prey, trying to show that I'm submissive and no threat. I'm about to answer her rapidly growing questions when the male leopard come up. They talk to each other some before the female turns to me and growls. I flinch slightly before taking a deep breath and answering all her questions as quickly as possible.
"My name is Daydream, I didn't know you would be here, this is where I live, and my brother is with me but went to go find some food but he's not that good of a hunter so I got this deer and was bringing it back when I saw you guys and didn't want to be mean and kick you out or anything considering I live here, but hey aren't you a Jade what are you doing here anyways, oh no matter as far as I know you're welcome but you would have to ask my brother, his name is Figment and he should be back soon..."
I then trail off when I realize I'm rambling.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Wed May 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Koshka listens intently as newcomer rambled on. She found the intel very useful to her. The name "Figment" stuck in her head like glue. She would remember this coming leopard, should he dicide to pick a fight with Koshka.

"I'll await his coming. As for you....".

The truth was koshka was getting slightly overwelmed by the new faces popping into camp. She wondered if Mieli would ever make it back. Still she held firm.

"I'll discuss with Meili your position as soon as she gets back from the hunt."

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 am

Osmium drew back when he was smacked out the nose, chuckling in amusement. He listened to Daydream. He psrang from his spot to land next to  other leopardess.With a puur, he bumpped his head against her's in a playful way.

"Very nice to meet you, and soon your brother."

The male then looked back at the dark leopardess with a smirk. "Meili? Who is that? Does she have a temper like yours that I can mess with?" 
Back to top Go down
Daydream

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 am

I lift an eyebrow, slightly confused. 
"You will discuss my position? This is my home!"
 I say that before thinking and cower back down once it's said. The playful male bumps his against mine with a purr. I simply stare at him in confusion, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 am

"Sapphire is my territory!" Meili hissed as she emerged from nearby bushes. She glared at the two leopard's she had never met before she went over to Koshka. "Who are these two?"She asked. The leopardess turned her head back to the bushes where the male she was traveling with would emerge soon. "They better not be as annoying and mouthy as him!"
Back to top Go down
Figment

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 1:07 pm

I walk up behind the leopardess to see my sister surrounded by strangers. But at least she had food. I let out a low growl, drop my prey and rush to my sister's side. "You okay Daydream?" I ask her as I kneel down beside her to check on her. I then get back up and glare at the surrounding hybrids. "What are you all doing here? This is our home and I for one am confused as to why there are a bunch of strangers invading it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Cavern
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next