Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.

A realistic leopard RPG site.

HomeCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Role Play Status
Latest topics
» The Taverns
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 pm by Zonta

» Sapphire's Cavern
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 pm by Scorpion

» Other Important NPCs Suggestion
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 pm by Koshka

» The Grand Ceremony
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 pm by Scorpion

» Posting suggestion | Publications
Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm by Koshka

» Osmium: Healing Training With Divascout
Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm by Hybrid Master

» Training Requests
Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm by Koshka

» Second and Third Characters | New Feature!
Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 pm by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm
Top posting users this month
Top posters
Koshka (446)

Akiro (172)

Hybrid Master (50)

Meili (48)

Divascout (38)

Anki (32)

Zonta (30)

Osmium (21)

Figment (12)

Daydream (8)

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Share | 

Sapphire's Cavern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

So it seems some of our captured family members made it out alive. However they are still fairly close to the human race. Best to keep an eye out for possible dangers while you, chosen to stay here. However these humans are weak and require a body guard making them venerable to any predator. 

AuthorMessage
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 am

"Sapphire is my territory!" Meili hissed as she emerged from nearby bushes. She glared at the two leopard's she had never met before she went over to Koshka. "Who are these two?"She asked. The leopardess turned her head back to the bushes where the male she was traveling with would emerge soon. "They better not be as annoying and mouthy as him!"
Back to top Go down
Figment

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 1:07 pm

I walk up behind the leopardess to see my sister surrounded by strangers. But at least she had food. I let out a low growl, drop my prey and rush to my sister's side. "You okay Daydream?" I ask her as I kneel down beside her to check on her. I then get back up and glare at the surrounding hybrids. "What are you all doing here? This is our home and I for one am confused as to why there are a bunch of strangers invading it."
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Koshka licked her lips with some slight submission as she saw Meili approach her from the bushes. She let out a short purr in greeting before returning to the serious cat she was since early morning. The strong smell of food permeated her nostrils but not enough to seduce the big cat to the meal. Hearing daydream's remark the leopard roared and stood kicking her feet in the soft ground to assert her dominance, not that she happen to notice the Sapphire leader right next to her. She looked to her, ears flat and explained the situation.

"Seems to me the one that followed us to the cave is Osmium. He annoys the crap ot of me I already gave him a good smack. This female that just challenged my right as lead of Jade, is Daydream. You're more than happy to teach her a lesson if you like. Now who the hell is that you brought with you?"

The leopardess studied the male closely. This many leopards was starting to make her nervous since she now had a cub to train and look after.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Osmium looked the arriving stranger. "You should be careful, these ladies a temper," he chuckled as he took a few steps to gain some distance, but not much. His ear twitched at Koshka's comment about him and he smirked. "Aww, how harsh, I thought we got along well." Osmium purred.
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Thu May 18, 2017 7:34 pm

"If there's anyone I want to teach a lesson it's him, who refuses to give me his name" Meili said as she glared at the dark male. The leopardess unsheathed her claws and dug them into the soil as he gave a hard stare at the two leopards claim Sapphire as their home. "Though they both come need a lesson, since I'm the leader of Sapphire and they claim this as their home."

Meili glared at the purring male, named Osmium. She was already annoying by his tune, but he didn't look like he would challenge either of them. She look at Koshka. "I don't like this exchange from our lost comrades with these three." 
Back to top Go down
Daydream

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 am

I squeak and cower once more. "N-no. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." I look up at the two, obviously dominant females and step away from the prey, rolling over to show my belly in submission.
Back to top Go down
Figment

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri May 19, 2017 10:34 am

I growl at my sister, "Come on daydream, don't be a coward." I huff and roll my eyes before moving to protect the prey she caught. "Listen. I'm not sure where you guys came from but we've been here for a while. I'm honestly not sure what's going on but we weren't gone for an hour before coming home to find you guys. I'm not saying you have to leave, or even that I'm in the position to make you leave but we are staying."
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 am

I peek out from the cave, watching as the older hybrids talk and Meili returns. I watch as a strange male returns with her and seems to know the strange female. I walk out to sit just outside the cave, confident that Koshka can protect me if need arrives. As the female rolls onto her belly I cock my head. Why would she do that? I trot out to stand next to the leopardess, looking down at her, head tilted. "What are you doing that for?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Koshka growled another warning to Osmium before she could exchange with Meili on what to do next. The leopardess let a long hiss escape her maw in frustration within all the tension that has happened.

"Meili, this is your territory you have to take charge. I can only guide your decisions if you allow me to do so. We do not have to let them stay if that is what you wish, but you and I are terribly outnumbered at this point.

Figments explanation went in one ear and out the other with Koshka being so overwelmed with all the Kaose. The black fea had finally noticed the Ivy have revieled herself from the cave and koshka was bothered by the fact that the cub made a bold move in confronting the other submissive hybrid.

"Ivy, back off!"

Koshka meant no ill will. Only an effort to protect the cub from certain and potential harm.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Fri May 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Meili studied each of the leopards carefully as she nodded, as she listened to Koshka.. Though, she didn't like any of the strangers, the female and the snow leopard don't seem to be much trouble to deal with with. She would probably get along with Daydream much sooner than the two males, as the snow leopard was just plain annoying with his playful tactics. "Osmium and Daydream can stay if they want, but the other one.."She paused. She came to the conclusion that the only issue would be the dark male hybrid standing over the prey. At this point, she couldn't care less about meat. 

"You!" Meili roared at the male

The she-leopard closed the gap between her the the dark male until they were almost nose to nose in a literal sense. Her tail lashed from side to side.   "This is your last chance to give me your name before I forcibly remove you from this area!" She snarled at the defiant stranger. The hybrid's hind legs were planted and ready to throw herself at him if he once again refused to state his name. 
Back to top Go down
Daydream

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat May 20, 2017 6:29 am

I watch as a cub comes out of the cave. I honestly was having trouble keeping up with the conversation other than the part of we could stay. I blink at the cub. 
"I'm simply showing them that they can trust me and that I will cause no problems."
When it seems as if Meili reacts negatively to what my brother says I jump up.
"Oh. Please wait, this is my brother. This is Figment."
I jog over to the two leopards, keeping my tail low and making sure it's obvious I'm submissive.
"He won't be any trouble. We have nowhere else to go and if I tell him to I'm sure he'll back off."
I glare at him. I nod to the two dominant leopards before grabbing his ear firmly in my teeth and dragging him over to the side. Once we are a little ways away I straighten up and lift my tail to a dominant position.
"What are you thinking?! If we want to stay here we need to submit, and we need to stay here. We traveled for days and found no better place so we're staying. Now you go apologize."
I narrow my eyes at him with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Figment

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 am

I stand my ground and make direct eye contact with the leopardess, not willing to back down. Then my idiot sister blurts my name. I sigh and glare at her. She's such a push-over. She needs to stick up for herself and be a bit more dominant. That's when she grabs me by the ear. "OOOW" I yowl at her, following so she doesn't rip the thing off. We only get a little ways away before she let's go. I'm positive they could still hear us but don't mention it. I'm about to get on to her for my ear and blurting out my name when she raises her tail and goes off on a rant. I blink in surprise and sit, she's never talked to me like this before. I listen to what she has to say before nodding. I sigh. "Your right. I went to far and my pride got the better of me. She's just so..." I trail off and glance over at them knowing they could hear. I turn back to Daydream. "I just get frustrated easily. I'm sorry. I don't want to have to leave either. I... I'll back off." I sigh and get up, walking back over to the others. I look up at Meili. "Listen I'm sorry. I.." I stop myself, take a deep breath and continue. "I can accept you're dominant. I would really rather be be able to stay here with my sister. I have some anger problems and will try not to let them get the best of me again." I sigh before lowering myself to the ground. not belly up but still submissive. I wasn't about to embarrass myself unless completely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat May 20, 2017 6:55 am

I smile at the she-leapord, listening to her explanation before Koshka yells at me. I flinch, blink apologetically at the stage female and hurry over to Koshka. "Sorry." I mutter. I flinch as the yelling starts and press myself against Koshka's side. I giggle lightly when the female drags her brother away by the ear. I look up at Koshka. "I'm guessing he's about to get in trouble?" I was right.
Back to top Go down
Osmium

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sun May 21, 2017 5:04 am

Osmium chuckled in amusement at the scene. He sat down and curled his tail around his feet. He did really like this group of hybrids, glade that his life wouldn't be so boring now as it was when he was traveling alone.  The end of his tail twitched as he wonder through his mind. 
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 am

Meili had just lifted her paw before Daydream dragged her brother away. She used the short time to relax her tense muscles and shook this stress off her pelt. She was barely paying attention to their conversation in the distance. She repeat the male's name in her head. It reminded her of Figs and decided on referring to him as Figgy instead. When Figment returned, she resumed her dominate stance before he spoke.

After listening what he had to say, Meili relax a bit. "Alright fine, I guess you can stay too, Figgy."   The female took a deep breathe before she spoke again. "But expect me to be harsher with you, than the others for your behavior."
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Koshka smirked as Meili finally got the guts to dominate her territory. She thought much of the leopardess from this point on. She thought for sure that Meili was the right candidate for lead of the sapphires.

The leopardess watched as Daydream took her "Brother" by the ear and dragged him to the side. She couldn't help herself but laugh about it. She made sure the now submissive, male would not notice and prevent another fight from breaking out.

Ivy, had joined koshka after the leopardess put her back in her place. Through in regret, koshka saw the female meant no harm. As the cub approached and she eared her apology. Koshka returned the favor.

"It does seem like he got what was coming to him. You can socialize with daydream, I'm sorry I yelled at you."

The hybrid's arm gave out and koshka lost her balance. Conscious enough the female avoided to crushing of the young cub.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat May 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Osmium chuckled at the nickname the female gave to other other male. The snow leopard glanced at the leopardess who seem to have fallen. He smirked and was quick to take the opportunity. Raising his hide off the ground, waltz up to Koshka and the cub. 

"Are you two okay?" The hybrid said in a purring tone to both of them. Surely enough, since Koshka didn't fall on Ivy, he assumed that the cub was okay. He then looked at Koshka, who to him seemly fell for no reason. "Do you need help getting up, my sassy mistress?" He purred again, but more in a flirtatious, teasing tone. 
Back to top Go down
Divascout

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sun May 28, 2017 10:23 am

I smile and am about to scamper off to play when Koshka falls. I gasp and leap back, though I wouldn't have been crushed anyways. I then rush back up to her. "K-koshka? Are you ok?" I crouch next to her, tail whipping behind me nervously.
Back to top Go down
Daydream

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sun May 28, 2017 10:33 am

I trot after my brother as he goes to apologize. I smile as he does and almost leap in joy when he is accepted. I mean, not the best case scenario but it will do. I trot up to him and bump his shoulder with mine. 
"See? Now that wasn't too bad was it?"
I'm about to get his help bring both the prey into the cave when the dark pelted leopardess collapses. I trot over but hang back to give her space. I stay low to the ground and blink slowly. 
"Is there anything I can do to help?"
I whisper this, knowing there are a lot of others and they probably won't need my help.
Back to top Go down
Figment

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sun May 28, 2017 10:41 am

I nod to the leopardess. That of course was to be expected. I had been quite rude so I didn't expect her to treat me the same as my push-over sister, nor would I want her to. I'm not about to suck up to her like the others are just because she's dominant. The next thing I know the other dominant leopardess has collapsed. I trot over but stay out of the way, sitting down with a frown. The way I see it, there are two options. She dies and I can then take out the other dom and get my home back, or I could help and prove they can trust me. Though if I'm thinking like this could they trust me? Oh.. I would never actually kill them. I simply want to stay at my home, one way or another. These leopards had more experience in battle than I did but I had a fierce determination of a leopard backed into a corner. I simply sigh and lay down, sure they wouldn't need my help. I keep an eye out anyways, I would help if I saw something I could do.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 am

Slightly frightened by her sudden collapse the female leopard instinctively panicked and did her best to get to her feet. Too much blood had fallen from her body and the hybrid was now weak from exhaustion. All the other hybrids rushed to surround her asking her if she was okay. She responded indirectly to the small crowd of concerned hybrids.

"I am alright, just weak from this damn injury. Come Ivy, let's rest inside the cave."

Koshka did her best to pull herself up but she was too weak to sustain her own body weight. She gave Meili the look of a helpless animal in desperate need of help.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 9:21 am

Meili too went over to Koshka, jogging over quickly.  She growled at the male snow leopard's comment, before shoving him out the way. She didn't trust the new leopard's to help out, especially not him. She was unsure how he keep up that playful persona. The rich hued leopardess then came up next to her comrade to help her stand up and help her into the cave. 

"I believe one of the things we should do is look for something to heal wounds and gather enough."
Back to top Go down
Akiro

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 9:57 am

Outside the cavern was the strong male snow leopard, Akiro. He was hidden well and witnessed everything that happened so far but paid no special attention to it nor wanted to interfere for his fear of what happened when he was a kit. Being taken by human traffickers wasn't a good intention either. I wonder how many others are here? he thought to himself. Even though he was hiding, his fur color wasn't very well at blending in with the rest of the environment.
Back to top Go down
Osmium

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 10:19 am

Osmium stumbled back at the force of the leopardess rushing to what seem to be her friend. Receiving a growl from her, made him chuckle softly to himself and he waved his tail, curiously. He knew with the other dominate leopard who was about to pick a fight earlier was at the dark hybrid's side, he wouldn't be able to get close. 

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted an off looking color, at least for green plants and bushes. He turned his head for a better look. Realizing it was another snow leopard. He bound over to the place the hybrid was hiding like a kitten wanted to chase something. "Hey there! Join the party!" 
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Koshka looked to Meili in assureance. The leopardess directed her tail into the direction of the bushs with her head down.

"There's some cobweb in those bushes over there. You should be able to swipe some with your paw and gently press it into my wounded shoulder."

The seemingly old but well agile leopard gained this knowledge from being out on her own for so long. Passing on this knowledge to others waas well her her primal time as a natural born leader of the jade group.

The hybrid's ears fell back and her tail slashed as she heard Osmium alert the groups of a newcomer in the area. The leopardess growled a warning as if to state that she was still well enough to take on an intruder if the male snowleopard pursuedd to attack her and take over her position as lead of the jade group.

"I may be weak, but you seem fair enough game to me if you accept this challenge, cat!"

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Akiro wasn't intimidated or angered by her words. In fact, he welcomed them as he proudly stood tall and emerged out of his hiding spot just before the cavern's entrance. He appeared like any other male snow leopard should; largely built, tall, and bold. Of course, he was much larger than most males due to his early history. He wasn't the type that would be frightened easily, no matter the situation. "There is no challenge with that shoulder of yours, stranger," he stated to Koshka and watched the others closely. "There wouldn't be a challenge... "
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 7:00 pm

The leopardess lost her gaze with the large male hybrid and the winced in pain. She, knowing that his words were truth, submitted to the male with a flick of her tail.

"Very well then stranger, what do they call you anyways?"

Again the female almost lost her balance. and she stumbled a bit. She made she to lean a little bit more on Meili's shoulder to give herself a bit more support.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 7:06 pm

He ignored her question to reveal his name and focused more on her condition. "How'd that happen anyway?" Akiro questioned her curiously and then took a seat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 pm

The midnight cat was getting tired of standing but she really wanted to know why this male was here. The cat hesitated before she answered his question with wise words.

"One cannot know the situation of another until he states his former name. It is the least he could do in respect for a dominant."

Koshka then turned to sit and face the male while fighting to find a comfortable position to lay down.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 7:30 pm

Akiro chuckled at her response and adjusted himself to get much more comfortable at the semi-soft ground. It was a little rough for his thick paws. Plus, the environment was a little too warm for his very thick fur coat. He decided to play along with her. "Well... one cannot know his name and nor does it matter if that one is dominate since he isn't part of any pride or pack."
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Koshka refused to step down from this type of challenge so she kept it up t the best of her knowledge.

"Why keep secrets? One cannot trust the other if one tells no tales."

The hybrid was getting uncomfortable in her position and she knew she needed to get into the cave as soon as possible.

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 7:46 pm

He continued to lightly chuckle. "Very well then. Answer my question and I'll answer yours," he simply suggested. He didn't want to talk in a silly way anymore.
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Koshka purred as the sense of victory filled her mind. She smiled or rather a smirk before addressing the male in a more senseful tone.

"I was a scurmage between human and hybrid. Nothing too serious. However we needed to leave a few comrades behind in our escape."

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Akiro noticed her smirking and purring, clearly showing she was getting more confident with him. "I see," he replied slowly and sighed. "How many more are there with you?"
Back to top Go down
Koshka

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Koshka gave a flick of her tail in the direction of the other hybrids.

"There's about ten of us. however, we left two of our comrades behind. They may have been captured."

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Mon May 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Akiro's trust immediately fell and so did his confidence in the area. He wasn't new either but instead revisiting after being away for so long. "Huh, I see," he said back slowly. His eyes went a little wide after hearing it another time in his mind. Ten... ten are around... he spoke to himself in the same manner. "Name's Akiro."
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 30, 2017 9:22 am

Meili head turn and she snarled when the annoying snow leopard called out the other snow leopard. The hybrid was torn between confronting him and helping the Jade leader, she ultimately choose to get the cobwebs from the bushes since Koshka was quicker to speak up. The hybrid Trotted over the cobweb filled bush, swatting off cobwebs. As Meili listened to the conversation between the two, her ears pinned back, but she kept focus at the task she choose. 

Meili gathered more than what was needed for Koshka's wound. The lass carried the thick ball of cobwebs in her mouth back over to the dark hybrid in her mouth before the tore a piece off and pressed it into the leopard's wounds. 

"What is your purpose here, Akiro?" The female asked with a slight hiss.
Back to top Go down
Osmium

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 30, 2017 9:25 am

Osmium glanced between the two as Meili left to Koshka's side to get cobwebs. His attention did not stay on the two for long. He turned away from the tension the other hybrids had, head towards the two sibling hybrids. "Hey, your names are Daydream and Figgy, right?" The snow leopard asked, his voice had boredom, but curiosity as well.
Back to top Go down
Akiro

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 30, 2017 10:12 am

@Meili wrote:
Meili head turn and she snarled when the annoying snow leopard called out the other snow leopard. The hybrid was torn between confronting him and helping the Jade leader, she ultimately choose to get the cobwebs from the bushes since Koshka was quicker to speak up. The hybrid Trotted over the cobweb filled bush, swatting off cobwebs. As Meili listened to the conversation between the two, her ears pinned back, but she kept focus at the task she choose. 

Meili gathered more than what was needed for Koshka's wound. The lass carried the thick ball of cobwebs in her mouth back over to the dark hybrid in her mouth before the tore a piece off and pressed it into the leopard's wounds. 

"What is your purpose here, Akiro?" The female asked with a slight hiss.

Akiro's shiny, sapphire eyes glanced over at Meili and noticed what she did for Koshka, though paid more attention to the question at hand. "My purpose is my business, but rest assured it isn't about being hostile. And that hissing isn't necessary, stranger." The male rose off the ground again and curled his long, fluffy tail around his body. The length was as long as him.
Back to top Go down
Meili

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 30, 2017 1:42 pm

"Well, Stranger," She made an emphasis on the word 'stranger'  as he voice shifted into a ruder, mocking voice. "Give me a reason to trust a leopard that was hiding in the bushes like a cat plotting up an evil plan." The hybrid retorted. Her eyes narrowed at him with distrust. 

Meili then turned her head to focus on the wound. The cobwebs starting to get stained red. The hybrid press on the wound to speed up the process of stopping the bleeding. 
Back to top Go down
Akiro

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Tue May 30, 2017 6:06 pm

"I wasn't plotting anything against anyone," Akiro informed calmly and smirked at the way she said 'stranger'. "I was simply taking cover to observe what has been going on around here. Since there's more than one of you here, you can guess my reason."
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Your Leopard
Tracking :
Tracking

Vision:
Vision

Endurance:
Endurance

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 pm

A dark cub laid in the bushes. The smell of food had draw the scrawny hybrid to the smell of two fresh kill he saw the other leopard's have. He laid low to the grow as his eyes fixated on the food. Scorpio licked his lips as his hunger gnawed at his growing body. He hasn't been able to find a good sized meal in months, which made him resort to eating insects like butterflies and anything else the cub could get his paws on. A rumble in his stomach broke the silence he had and the cub's hazel eyes glared passed his showing rib cage at his caved in stomach, hoping it didn't gave his position away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cavern    

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Cavern
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2