Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.
Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.
Latest topics
» The Rusted Tavern
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:11 pm by Gaia

» Character sheets
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 am by Aaka2013

» Clan Laws (Role Play)
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 6:10 pm by Koshka

» The Wooded Mansion
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 9:12 pm by Koshka

» Role Play Plot
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 3:30 am by Koshka

» The abandoned Camp Site
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:34 pm by Koshka

» Role Play Rules & Guidelines
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:09 pm by Koshka

» Hybrid's General Rules
How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:15 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:39 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)

2 posters

Go down

How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Empty How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)

Post by Koshka Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Warning: If this feature is abused in any way or becomes an issue at any time during the game, it will be permanently removed from the site and the additional accounts deleted from the site.

* Users are allowed up to 3 characters at a time.

* Members MUST create an additional account for their additional characters.

* These accounts Must remain active in RP or they will be removed from the site completely.

* If a member is caught with more than 3 characters in RP they will be Banned from the site for 3 days and asked to remove their additional characters to meet the character limits.
Koshka
Koshka

https://hybrid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Empty Re: How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)

Post by Akiro Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:29 am

Testing
Akiro
Akiro

Back to top Go down

How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)  Empty Re: How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)

Post by Koshka Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:30 am

Testing
Koshka
Koshka

https://hybrid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down