Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.
Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.
Latest topics
» The Rusted Tavern
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:11 pm by Gaia

» Character sheets
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 am by Aaka2013

» Clan Laws (Role Play)
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 6:10 pm by Koshka

» The Wooded Mansion
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 9:12 pm by Koshka

» Role Play Plot
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 3:30 am by Koshka

» The abandoned Camp Site
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:34 pm by Koshka

» Role Play Rules & Guidelines
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:09 pm by Koshka

» Hybrid's General Rules
The Rusted Tavern Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:15 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:39 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Rusted Tavern

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rusted Tavern Empty The Rusted Tavern

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm

The Rusted Tavern 9e10ab6c285253adc2c37e4dca2aff3d

The meeting place for talk such as killings, spies, and conversation between shifters both ranked and outsider  are welcome here. The tavern is old and rusted, possibly abandoned. Humans have been known to pass by with out entrance. Ocassonally the Tavern has cause for celebration on the welcoming of a new clan member or other causes decided by the clan leader. 
Koshka
Koshka

https://hybrid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rusted Tavern Empty Re: The Rusted Tavern

Post by Koshka Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Koshka sat at her usual spot, cornered but isolated with a beer in hand and watching as the rusted hang out filled and emptied every so often. The shifter was known to keep to herself most of the time. Every now and then she speak few words but nothing more. Dressed in a black hooded cloak with a rose red cotton dress and knee high leather boots, the women did seem somewhat intimidating to most. 

A long sigh left her lungs as she dreaded the drive or, if she wanted, the run home from the rusted tavern. 

Last edited by Koshka on Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:46 am

Aurelius looked to the tattered slip of paper once again. The lengths she'd gone to get this far were almost insurmountable. She had hope this was her salvation, she'd come too far for it not to be. She blinked out of her thoughts and verified that the name and address were indeed correct.  She glanced about herself cautiously as she deposited  the slip back into the pocket of her pants.  With a bracing breath,  she proceed to go inside. She was intrigued by the interior of the tavern, it reflected an old world style and atmosphere. Almost as if by crossing the threshold,  one'd stepped back into a far simpler time. She oriented herself and let her eyes survey the ones inside as she made her way over to the bar.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:56 pm

"K" paid now heed at first glance to the woman who entered the bar. Perhaps she she was deep in thought of her own self. Possibly almost wasted. How could that be if she only had two drinks? The woman sat up sipped her beer and then approach the bar for a third drink. "One drink on me", She said as the bartender handed her a third beer. "K" turned to return to her isolated corner and stopped mid way for a moment and went on her way.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Rawva drove the dirt path at a slowish pace. She was driving a red Ford Silverado she had purchased from her father three years ago when she had wanted to go out on her own to discover the ways of life. She dressed herself that morning in bootcut blue jeans, a red spaghetti strap tank top and black boots. Her long, sleek hair ties in a waist-long braid, she topped it all off with the cross that laid on her neck, shining when daylight hit it just right. 

She pulled into the dirt lot and picked a spot slightly secluded from most car before putting the vehicle in park and stashed her purse in the glove compartment before she exited the vehicle. She kept her keys in hand and moved the dark sunglasses she wore from her eyes to the belt on her hip just before she entered the tavern. 

She entered just in time to see obe woman move to the bar and another move to the bar and then back to her seat. She joined the woman at the bar and greeted the Bartender. "Kodiak..." He offered her a drink but that wasn't what she was here for. She waived the offer for a beer away before turning away. "What are you here for then?" The man asked, slightly disappointed. She felt his eyes on her. It made her leopard bristle inside. "Nothing I need from you." She replied slyly. She was watching the cloaked woman. "She moved to the woman at her table, and helped herself to a seat at the same table. "Hello there." She greeted, her Silver eyes staring at the woman across from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:23 pm

Aurelius glanced to the woman at her unexpected gesture as her voice stated, "One drink on me" before collecting her fresh one and headed back to the corner table.  As the bar tender poured her a beer and set it down in front of her, she was dumbfounded. She murmered her thanks to the bar tender and collected her drink to start over to the cloaked woman. "Thank you for your generosity.  I'm humbled by your kindness.  May sit with you to enjoy it?" She asked courteously.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:28 pm

Koshka had already taken a few sips of her drink when she eared the ladies words of thanks. "Don't mind the gesture young lady. You're welcome if you wish it." Taking a few more sips of beer she gave the lady across from her glance of her not being welcome knowing she did not request or gesture the the lady to join her. "K' Had been far from sober and she may as well stop before she gets thrown out again.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Rawva glanced at the woman who joined the two from the bar and raised a brow at her.  She wrinkled her nose at the smell of beer and snarled in the most human like way she could muster before chuckling and sat back in her seat. "I think we all know what we are. Question is what brought us all here." She narrowed her eyes at the cloaked woman but waived a hand at herself and the other woman. "Blending in with a Cloak in a humans tavern doesn't make you look very friendly. In fact, you may he raising more brows from the humans than the rest of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:49 pm

Aurelius sat quietly and watched the two interact.  She sipped her beer, finding it refreshing after her long journey here. The female's selective phrasing caught her attention and drew her gaze to Rawva. 

Last edited by Aurelius on Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:56 pm

Koshka gave a half smile as the others joined and couldn't help but notice the resemblance between her and the other two. She thought about is for a moment and slowly and reluctantly dismissed the thought and she sipped at the cup of beer. Yet she refused to ignore the lady across from her. "Am I supposed to talk back to that? I'd rather push others away then disappoint them."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:04 pm

"That makes you ignorant." Rawva crossed her legs and relaxed in her chair. "Ignorance could get you killed." She had never met such a nonchalant leopard before and she was determined to break the barrier. She had seen leopards killed before and if a hunter were here, she might have been dead already. Such is the law of survival in Rawvas eyes. She felt her leopard bristle as she grew irritated with the strangers reply. She looked at the other girl then at her beer. "I don't know how either of you drink that stuff. It dulls the senses." She was against drinking such a foul smelling booze. She liked and preferred milk. She visited this place to converse with other leopards and to discuss their well being. From Rawvas attitude, one could infer she lived a thorough life of solitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:22 pm

Koshka bushed the beer half way across the table and sat back placing her hand on her scalp as if she had a headache. She was sober enough to make some sense at least. "I'm drunk! I've spent far too much time here and now I have company. Ignorance is the consequence of being drunk. Talk to me in the morning." K's ignorance was true to get herself in trouble and she hoped the others would help her get to a safe place. She was far to drunk to put it into words.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Navarro had heard enough of the group's conversation from his own table.  He smirked smugly as he got up to stretch lazily, before walking over to them. He slipped into the last vacant chair and looked to Koshka. " I've always heard, ignorance is bliss. Let alone,  an excuse for lack of foresight. Interesting convo,  by the way." He then turned his sharp green gaze to Rawva. "Could you speak just a bit longer,  I don't think they quite heard you across the tavern. Sensitive hearing and all that jazz. The name is Navarro,  if you're curious. And whom might you all be?"
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Aurelius had been taken off guard by the two females statements.  They were shifters like herself. How long had she searched? It didn't matter now, for her search was over. She'd found more of her kind. She was about to say something along those lines, when a male joined their table suddenly.  He was a fairly tall, from what she could determine from her seated position and his vibrant green eyes, glowing in their intensity. His ebony hair and slight beard, added to the overall dark and mysterious vibe he radiated. That and he was dressed in black, from a button down shirt, to his pants. "I'm Aurelius. Nice to meet you Navarro." She stated simply in answer to his question. 
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:27 pm

Rawva snorted at the females reply. "Druken bitch..." she muttered, though with leopard hearing, she more than likely heard Rawva. Rawva herself bristled something more fierce, her silver gaze darker now when a Male joined their little chat. When he addressed Rawva, she simply waived him off. "Don't patronize me. Humans here are stupid." But she did introduce herself. "I'm Rawva." She took in Navarro and Arelelius before looking back at the cloaked figure. "And who might you be? As drunk as you are, do you even remember your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:04 pm

Koshka, sat up as her leopard sensed the presence of a male figure come to join them. He had already made his remarks to the rest of the group and now she was next in line to chat amungst them. She smirked at hearing Rawva's rhetorical question. Supposedly she liked guessing games, but, with a male, perhaps best not to challenge him. "The name is Koshka. Many folks call me "K" for short. Which one of you wants to take me home tonight?"
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:21 pm

Navarro dipped his head to Aurelius in silent greeting with her simple introduction,  then focused upon the others in succession. Admittedly,  he had no arguments about the deficiency of intellect among the humans race. He was more of the mindset that they were dumb enough to be dangerous. Something that should never be taken lightly. He hadn't missed Rawva's tensing upon his arrival, which belied her nonchalant tone. Where Koshka was a different story all together. In her inebriated state, she was more unpredictable. He quirked a brow upwards at her words and grinned pleasantly. He intended to have a bit of fun with her request. Plus he was more then a little curious what her reaction would be. "Normally I'd bite. I'm usually up for a good time." He stated as he paused with contemplation as he took in her cloaked figure. " But under the circumstances, I think I will have to decline. As tempting as you may be." He concluded as he met her gaze. 

Last edited by Navarro on Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:36 pm

Aurelius choked slightly on her swallow of beer at Navarro's words. She whipped at her lips with wide eyes as she looked to Koshka. She felt her own cheeks turning red at such a misconception.  "I don't think...." She stopped mid-sentence. Choosing to offer instead,  "I can get you home, Koshka. If you'd like my help."
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Koshka smirked at Navarro's request as she spilled the beer on the table. By now she was near the point of passing out. She responded weakly at Aurelius request as Rawva rose up at stormed off. "Okay honey we can go to my house. Can the cute one come to?" 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Navarro's fast reflexes saved himself from the overflow of beer as it crawled over the edge of the table,  knocking his chair backwards in the process.  He glanced to Rawva as she made a hasty departure,  before fixing his eyes back upon Koshka at her request.  A small smirk graced his lips as he admitted,  I"I haven't been called cute since I was a cub. But alright, I'll tag along for shits and giggles. "
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:08 pm

Aurelius winced as cold beer spilled into her lap.  She looked with wide eyes as Rawva bolted away.  Then between Koshka and Navarro.  She shook her head at his words and stood up grabbing some napkins from a nearby table.  "Why don't you grow up?! This is serious.  Help me with her intend of gawking at her." She said with mild annoyance. 
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:19 pm

"K" had finally passed out for a moments time after her heavy drinking. The crimson mistress wa well into a deep sleep, so to be woken to be helped out of the bar. By morning the was the chance she would be serious and down right moody after a drunken night. She would not even remember or give two fucks about what happened the night before. 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:38 pm

Navarro chuckled and watched as a Aurelius tried to clean up the spilled beer. "Well, shall I wait until you're done playing barmaid? I do believe she down for the count. " Deciding to speed things up, he stepped forward and carefully scooped Koshka up within his arms. He looked to Aurelius and stated before heading to the door,  "Have fun with that."
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Aurelius slapped down the sodden mat of napkins and started after Navarro.  A stern expression upon her face. "Oh, no you don't.  You're not running off with her in that condition. Nice try, mister!" She said as she was hot on his heels. There was a girl code and she owed Koshka at least that.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Koshka awok briefly to see that there was a bearded man dragging her to the bar door. She scented beer with every breath she took. Her mind still clouded from the drinking. "What the fuck are you doing, fucker?" Koshka tried to stand herself up but had not the strength to support herself. She turned her head to see a woman following them. "For fucks sake what the hell happened to me"?
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:09 pm

You're lack of better judgment,  I'd say.  For future reference,  best have an exit strategy for when you're too deep in your cups to walk out under your own steem." Navarro suggested matter-of-factly. A bit of a masculine smugness permeating his words. 
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:13 pm

Aurelius hurried to Koshka's side and took up a position under her free arm.  Taking a bit of weight upon her own shoulders.  "You're a smug bastard, I'll give you that.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:23 pm

"Haha, you two have no fucking clue what you have....", Koshka trailed off to wasted to finish the empty threat knowing it meant nothing in this particular state. She unwilling gave in as the two of them helped her outside.  "Know where to go from here" , She asked tiredly. 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:34 pm

"Sure, darling.  You're a hellcat, I get it. I have no clue where to take you, not until you enlighten us. Did you by chance drive here? That would sure simplify things. " Navarro asked as he scanned the parking lot for vehicle options.  He had his SUV parked in the far corner of the lot, if she didn't have a ride. 
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Aurelius frowned and looked around the parking lot before looking to Koshka. "Hey, hang in there just a little longer.  We need your address. "
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:52 pm

Koshka didn't drive at all. She relied on her cat strictly to look after her since she was out on her own since she was eighteen. Her cat however was far too weak at this point and time. "No where", She said weakly and she seemed to have passed out again. 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:25 am

" Alrighty then, my vehicle it is. It's the all black SUV over there. She can sleep it off in the back. " Navarro informed, as he moved Koshka in that direction with Aurelius's help. Once there, the opened the side door with his keys. "Ok, little missy, you get up in there and make sure I don't bump her head on anything. I wouldn't want to add injury to that killer hangover she's going to have. " He instructed Aurelius. 
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am

Aurelius released Koshka fully to Navarro and watched as he scooped her up into a cradling position in his arms. At his instructions,  she hesitated as she looked around.  Struggling with trusting this male stranger.  She swallowed reflexively and let her eyes settled on Koshka. Finding the courage to do so beyond herself,  she climbed into the SUV for the other stranger she'd met that day. Once inside,  she turned and held out her arms to help guide Koshka to the back seat without injury. Once she was safely settled there, she sat beside prone form and held her head in her lap. She eyes following Navarro as she shut the door and walked around to the drivers side to get in. "Were are you taking us?" She inquired strongly. 
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:52 am

"To Nowhere,  of course. Where else?" Navarro stated with humor. He didn't miss the soft sigh as he started the vehicle and pulled out. He had a camp a little bit away.  Somewhere where they could be left alone until little red Riddinghood could be on her own. " Don't worry sweetheart, I only kill for money. " He said glancing in the rear view mirror at Aurelius. Then punctuated her shocked expression with a wink.
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:29 am

(Time Skip)

Koshka woke up in the back of a parked SUV. With her was a bearded man ans a younger woman fast asleep. They were now in the middle of nowhere. Koshka tried to arouse her cat to scent the area but the hangover did little in strength. Her mouth was dry and no water was in the vehicle. "K" felt like she needed a cigarette but she smoked her last one while at the bar last night. "Ah hell, guess I'll have to walk home." Weakly she started herself out of the car to begin the walk back to came. Outside seemed to be someone else's digs she had no business being in.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:24 pm

Navarro watched Koshka's slow progress to the side door. He smirked as he murmured quietly to her. So not to wake Aurelius. "So that's how it's going to be? No thanks and no fare-thee-well. Isn't that some fine manners right there for saving your bacon from the fire." He sat up and rested his elbows atop his knees. 
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:41 pm

Koshka jumped at the sound of the man's voice and turned to see him awake and staring at her with a smile. The young woman hesitated for a moment and without hesitation responded tiredly. "Do you have a cigarette? It's too early in the fucking morning and I have no clue where the hell I am." She shut the door from thee freezing could hoping to have a cigarette in the next 30 seconds.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:50 pm

"You know those things will kill you, right." Navarro stated as he moved to go to the console and opened it up to get a half crushed pack of Marlboro out. "I can't guarantee how fresh they are, so knock yourself out."
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:58 pm

Kosha took the box and stepped out into the cold air. Thankfully she still hard her lighter in her pocket. She put one to her mouth, lit it, and immediatle felt herself relax from the hangover. Her mind began to clear and she realized what really happened last night. She sighed heavily and opened the car door to get back inside. "Thanks for the help. Who is she", "K" asked as she threw the cigarette out the window.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:06 pm

"A stray looking for something.  She wouldn't leave your side, not for a minute. I figured you must have known her from somewhere else. " Navarro explained offhandedly, as he scrubbed his fingers through his hair before looking in Aurelius's direction.  
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Koshka vaguely remembered much of last night but she was grateful for the help the two of them showed her in such an unwelcome manner. "I don't know her at all. Do you think you can take us back to town? I appreciate the help but my camp is far from here and I still need to patrol the territory."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:39 pm

Navarro returned his gaze to Koshka and stroked his beard in thought.  " It would be remiss of me not to point out... that you're not really up to that particular task. Not at this moment, at least. Nor am I keeping you against your will." He replied before he paused in speculation.  He then continued as he moved to get into the driver's seat.  " Would you perhaps accept some assistance with securing the perimeter of your territory? It'll only cost you a bit of information about a local of the area.  A person of interest,  to put it another way. "
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Aurelius stirred with the quiet conversation and the start of the engine.  She rubbed her eyes and looked around her, remembering the nights events. She looks towards the front and saw Koshka and Navarro.  Feeling relatively safe, she remained quiet and watched the movement of the scenery outside the windows.  
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Koshka was in the front passenger seat when the vehicle went into motion. She listened intently as the male made his request in exchange for the ride home. The woman wasn't much for tattle tales but she didn't much care for it at the moment. She was more serious than uncaring. She took this as an opportunity of entertainment. "Haha, depends on the question. Keep in mind I don't much care for anyone I don't know. I just enjoy harassing humans that dare to enter my domain."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 pm

Navarro pulled out onto the main dirt road and stated back into town.  He debated upon full disclosure or sticking to a need to know basis.  He gave a sideward glance and came to the conclusion Koshka wasn't one to trifle with.  "What about humans that trophy hunt shifters? One who even takes adolescents for their softer pelts... look in the glove box.  There's a dossier in there. One that documents his atrocities. I'll warned you, the pictures are not for the squeamish."
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:57 pm

Gaia stood on the side of a road that didn't have much traffic or anything else around. Normally this would have made her happy, she didn't much like towns or cities, but now she would have liked to have someone. Her old bike had given up the ghost and broken down. leaving her stranded. Her knowhow had long been being tested as well as her wallet with the Harley's engine. 

She was wearing bluejeans, black boots and a black leather jacket over a t shirt- ironically with a leopard picture on it. Now added on to that was her camper's backpack with her helmet strapped to that so she could find a town and get her bike towed and fixed, if she could find a job for the cash. Just then she heard an engine and turned, looking for the vehicle before sticking a thumb out to see if she could catch a ride and get some information hopefully.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:14 pm

Koshka opened the glove compartment to find a detailed description of the targets victims and whereabouts. She scanned them with interested. The victims were as the man said. "Young". "What in the hell put you up to this?, She asked. "What would cause you to ask for my help in the wild goose chase for something I know nothing about." 

Before getting an answer "K" spotted a women in the distance. "Pull over, I wanna see what's up."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Navarro frowned as he looked to the young female with her thumb up. He slowed as he approached and stopped just short of her. Koshka's comments striking a cord with him that set him on edge.  But he held his tounge however and waited for the female to come to them. 
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Gaia smiled at the vehicle pulling over and walked to the window so she could talk to the people inside. "Hey, thanks for stopping. I need a ride into town." Quick and to the point, she knew that was the best way by now especially this early in the morning.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Aurelius had been listening in on the conversation and became to curious,  sat up when the vehicle slowed to a stop. She looked out to see the hitchhiker come up to the passenger side window.  Hearing her words, she then pulled the back of the reclined seat upwards, until it popped into place to form a bench seat once again.  
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum