Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.
Hybrid
Welcome to Hybrid!

Our members and community welcome you. What is hybrid? We are an active Role Play Game suited specifically for those who are 13 years or older. Feel free to take a look around. Please be sure to read the Hybrid FAQ's Before joining. We hope you are persuaded to join our community.
Latest topics
» The Rusted Tavern
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:11 pm by Gaia

» Character sheets
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 am by Aaka2013

» Clan Laws (Role Play)
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 6:10 pm by Koshka

» The Wooded Mansion
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 9:12 pm by Koshka

» Role Play Plot
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am by Koshka

» How Many Character accounts can I have on the site? (New)
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 3:30 am by Koshka

» The abandoned Camp Site
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:34 pm by Koshka

» Role Play Rules & Guidelines
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:09 pm by Koshka

» Hybrid's General Rules
The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:15 pm by Koshka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:39 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Rusted Tavern

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Empty The Rusted Tavern

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 9e10ab6c285253adc2c37e4dca2aff3d

The meeting place for talk such as killings, spies, and conversation between shifters both ranked and outsider  are welcome here. The tavern is old and rusted, possibly abandoned. Humans have been known to pass by with out entrance. Ocassonally the Tavern has cause for celebration on the welcoming of a new clan member or other causes decided by the clan leader. 
Koshka
Koshka

https://hybrid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rusted Tavern - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rusted Tavern

Post by Gaia Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Gaia smiled at the vehicle pulling over and walked to the window so she could talk to the people inside. "Hey, thanks for stopping. I need a ride into town." Quick and to the point, she knew that was the best way by now especially this early in the morning.

Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Aurelius had been listening in on the conversation and became to curious,  sat up when the vehicle slowed to a stop. She looked out to see the hitchhiker come up to the passenger side window.  Hearing her words, she then pulled the back of the reclined seat upwards, until it popped into place to form a bench seat once again.  

Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:27 pm

Koshka became a bit agitated when she realized they would be having a fourth person in the car. She was a fan of crowds This only increased to the urge to interogate anyone to came in contact with, especially kids. Now she had to worry: The unmarked territory, a lonely kid, Navarro's offer to catch an advancing killer, and now this! She sided the thoughts for the moment. "Where you headed into town? You ride in the back. Navarro, lets head back to the tavern I know a guy there who can help out."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:17 am

"A place I can get my bike fixed up and possibly find a job at." Gaia replied before heading to get in the back. "Name's Gaia by the way." She added after getting in.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Navarro waited until Gaia was seated before continuing down the road.  He glanced in the rear view mirror as he asked, " What make of bike do you ride? Oh, and Red Riddinghood here is Koshka and the young one  back there is Aurelius. I'm  Navarro. Nice to meet you Gaia. Seems like you're down on your luck. I hope it improves soon."
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:23 pm

Aurelius smiled and waved politely as Navarro introduced her. She was more then a little relieved to catch the telltale scent of cat. Perhaps she wasn't a human after all. However, she found herself watched Gaia timidity from her seat in the back. 
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:28 pm

Koshka found herself annoyed and slightly stressed as if she needed another cigarette. Her face expressions gave way to the annoyance, irritation, and frustration. She handed the side of her scalp as the vehicle went into motion, not bothering to acknowledge anyone till they were back in town.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:17 pm

"It's a Harley-davidson Sprint H, 1966 model." Gaia replied with a smile. It wasn't a big bike, but it fit her just fine as it was. She was glad the topic stayed on neutral things like the make of the bike instead of things like why she was out here, or the typical talking down about taking rides from strangers she usually would get given her looks.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:29 am

Koshka couldn't help herself. By now the irritation was too great and she found herself wanting to have a bit of fun."Do anyone of you have a cigarette and don't mind if I smoke in here? Either that or pull over so I can light up real quick." She looked the the oldest through the rear-view mirror. "She's a sweet ride you have there by the way."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Navarro glanced to Koshka at her request, picking up on her tension a bit.  He passed her the rest of the pack of the cigarettes that were from the console. "I gave those to you. They were left from the previous owner.  I don't need them, I don't smoke. As far as lighting up, knock yourself out. Just crack your window." He stated simply.  He then addressed Gaia, " That is a sweet ride. I suspect finding parts around here  is going to be a challenge. I hope Koshka's friend can help you get your ride running again. "
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:52 pm

Koshka reached for the pack of cigarettes with out hesitation. The 24 year old cracked the window just enough even though the air was chilled to the bone. She lit the cigarette butt and sighed feeling the affects calming her down. "Thanks for that", she stated fixing her position in the seat. She didn't heed her attention to the girls i the back except to think that her connections wouldn't help them in the right off. "Don't worry so much about the bike, I got you covered." 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:38 pm

"Thanks, I just hope whatever is wrong can be fixed easily enough. Old as she is, I know it'll be hard finding parts for her." Gaia replied, settling in her seat a bit more as she relaxed. There was something about these people that she just liked right off the bat.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Aurelius found her curiosity soon outweighed her shyness. She glanced to the front at Koshka and Navarro breifly. When a lull in the conversation presented itself,  she leaned forward a little in her seat and whispered quietly to Gaia, "What is it like to ride a bike like that? Isn't it scary? I mean, don't you worry about tipping over?"
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:33 pm

Navarro chuckled and stated simply to Koshka, " Don't thank me. Best to thank the individual that they once belonged to. Especially since they were so negligent in emptying out their belongings." He sent a dark smirk in her direction as to the nature of the suddenness of its previous owner's departure. He then glanced in the mirror once again, at Aurelius's quiet questions and opted to ask Koshka some of his own. "So how long have you had territory in this area? Do you have ken around here?"
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Gaia looked to Aurelius at her question, leaning back so they could speak without speaking over the other two. "It's a little scary, but fun. Kind of like being on a roller coaster ride sometimes. I've always had good balance so I don't worry about falling off unless someone is being an idiot with a car or something like that."
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:44 am

Koshka put the cigarette to her lips and cracked the window before lighting up. Relieved of anxiety and stress she turned her attention back to Navarro. She began to would if this small group of shifters was worth the trouble. Respectfully for a man like Navarro she responded with a guarded but relaxed expression. "You sound like someone who gives people rides into town quite often. Or did you steal it blindly?" She sighed heavily not wanting to give the full story of her won over territory. "Would it make a difference if I told you I fought for it? These lands are not a place to mess around in."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:35 am

Gaia wrote:Gaia looked to Aurelius at her question, leaning back so they could speak without speaking over the other two. "It's a little scary, but fun. Kind of like being on a roller coaster ride sometimes. I've always had good balance so I don't worry about falling off unless someone is being an idiot with a car or something like that."
"Wow, that kinda sounds amazing. I've always been a little clumsy,  I guess.  My mom always...." Aurelius cut herself short on that train of thought.  "Yeah,  that sounds like something to try, for sure. Hey, you could sit back here with me... if you want. I mean, I don't really mind or anything. It's entirely up to you. I just figured I'd offer. " Aurelius mentioned shyly. For one, Gaia appeared really nice. Plus she seemed to be an expert traveler, in a sense.  Maybe she could get some tips to help herself along her own journey. She was still getting the hang of all this. 
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:13 am

Koshka wrote:Koshka put the cigarette to her lips and cracked the window before lighting up. Relieved of anxiety and stress she turned her attention back to Navarro. She began to would if this small group of shifters was worth the trouble. Respectfully for a man like Navarro she responded with a guarded but relaxed expression. "You sound like someone who gives people rides into town quite often. Or did you steal it blindly?" She sighed heavily not wanting to give the full story of her won over territory. "Would it make a difference if I told you I fought for it? These lands are not a place to mess around in."
Navarro chuckled lightly at Koshka's question.  He didn't miss the challenging undertone. Taking in account the mixed company,  he worded his reply is such a way, it would be benign in its meaning. " I've always tried to pay it forward by helping those in need. My passion is to balance out the odds, in terms of injustices. So to answer your question,  no, I didn't steal this vehicle.  I bought it outright with cash, I assure you. The individual selling it, however; suffered an unfortunate coronary event shortly after signing the title over to me." He grinned slightly showing his even teeth.  His face then took on a serious expression.  " A turf war is nothing to scoff at. It matters greatly in the grand scheme of things. One must fight for what they value,  or else all is lost.  But then,  that's just my opinion.  I could be wrong,  not that I'll admit it. "
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:55 pm

Aurelius wrote:
Gaia wrote:Gaia looked to Aurelius at her question, leaning back so they could speak without speaking over the other two. "It's a little scary, but fun. Kind of like being on a roller coaster ride sometimes. I've always had good balance so I don't worry about falling off unless someone is being an idiot with a car or something like that."
"Wow, that kinda sounds amazing. I've always been a little clumsy,  I guess.  My mom always...." Aurelius cut herself short on that train of thought.  "Yeah,  that sounds like something to try, for sure. Hey, you could sit back here with me... if you want. I mean, I don't really mind or anything. It's entirely up to you. I just figured I'd offer. " Aurelius mentioned shyly. For one, Gaia appeared really nice. Plus she seemed to be an expert traveler, in a sense.  Maybe she could get some tips to help herself along her own journey. She was still getting the hang of all this. 
Gaia thought about that offer a moment and glanced to the front to check the road conditions before she decided to move. She unbuckled then moved to the back seat before buckling up again and giving Aurialius a smile. "Mom's are good at the whole overprotective thing, though they have good reasons to be sometimes. If I can get my bike fixed and we are both still in town, I could take you for a ride sometime, if you want." She offered. This was something she had never offered before, and wasn't sure the small bike could even hold two people comfortably, but something, maybe that catch at mentioning her mother, made Gaia want to make the offer. Then again, perhaps it was as simple as wanting a friend, being on the road could be lonely.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:00 pm

"I won't care if that incident was over possession of an object or territory but it does force me to question your trust." Koshka took another puff from the cigarette and shifted herself in the seat. She could feel her cat getting restless since they were near the Tavern which wasn't far from her territory.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:57 pm

Koshka wrote:"I won't care if that incident was over possession of an object or territory but it does force me to question your trust." Koshka took another puff from the cigarette and shifted herself in the seat. She could feel her cat getting restless since they were near the Tavern which wasn't far from her territory.
Navarro looked to Koshka as they pulled to a stop at a crossroad. They idled there a moment as he studied her.  " Well, trust must be earned first.  And for the record,  I don't trust you either... not even by half. But I do give individuals the benefit of the doubt. So it would seem we're at a Crossroads of sorts. Both figuratively and literally." He replied with a bit of humor, before continuing on making a left turn.  He knew the tavern wasn't too much further. 
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:14 pm

Koshka didn't say a word but she silenced herself before allowing herself to say something offensive. Her cat continued to grow restless. "Just drive the damn car so I can get the fuck out and let my cat run. Besides i dont give a shit about who you're looking for, just find him and get lost." 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:29 pm

Koshka wrote:Koshka didn't say a word but she silenced herself before allowing herself to say something offensive. Her cat continued to grow restless. "Just drive the damn car so I can get the fuck out and let my cat run. Besides i dont give a shit about who you're looking for, just find him and get lost." 
"And that's your right  by choice. I helped you with no strings attached." Navarro stated simply as he increased their speed significantly upon her request.  He seemingly directed his full attention on the road up ahead, but he was also in his head thinking of his options.  
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:44 pm

Gaia wrote:
Aurelius wrote:
Gaia thought about that offer a moment and glanced to the front to check the road conditions before she decided to move. She unbuckled then moved to the back seat before buckling up again and giving Aurialius a smile. "Mom's are good at the whole overprotective thing, though they have good reasons to be sometimes. If I can get my bike fixed and we are both still in town, I could take you for a ride sometime, if you want." She offered. This was something she had never offered before, and wasn't sure the small bike could even hold two people comfortably, but something, maybe that catch at mentioning her mother, made Gaia want to make the offer. Then again, perhaps it was as simple as wanting a friend, being on the road could be lonely.
Aurelius smiled gently at the mention of overprotective mother's.  She nodded slightly in agreement,  before looking to her as Gaia continued. Her eyes grew big with enthusiasm at her kind offer. "Oh, how wonderful. I think I'd enjoy that very much. I'll probably be sticking around these parts for a little while.  I don't really have anywhere else to go." She admitted before diverting her gaze to her hands as her fingers worried the edge of her shirt. When she looked back to Gaia, she smiled again.  
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:25 am

Aurelius wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Aurelius wrote:
Aurelius smiled gently at the mention of overprotective mother's.  She nodded slightly in agreement,  before looking to her as Gaia continued. Her eyes grew big with enthusiasm at her kind offer. "Oh, how wonderful. I think I'd enjoy that very much. I'll probably be sticking around these parts for a little while.  I don't really have anywhere else to go." She admitted before diverting her gaze to her hands as her fingers worried the edge of her shirt. When she looked back to Gaia, she smiled again.  
When Aurelius looked to Gaia again, the young woman was smiling. That odd statement of 'letting her cat run' from the front was confusing, but didn't take much of her attention from this conversation right then. "That sort of works out, since I can't go anywhere else right now." She said with a small chuckle. "Are you planning to look for a job around here too?" She asked curiously.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:36 am

(Time Skip) 

As the car pulled to a stop in front of the inn, Koshka was quick to exit the vehicle. She scented the air with the help of her cat that was edging to be let out for a hunt. She knew this was not the place to let her cat run. The woman hoped to make this visit short. "Head in and head to the counter. You'll find the man your looking for. I'll be in, in a few minutes", She replied pulling out another cigarette and lighting it.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Aurelius nodded her head as she said, "Yeah,  I was planning on hanging around to see what this place has to offer.  I've been traveling for a while. I'm just glad I finally got here in one piece." She looked up as the vehicle pulled in and then slowed to a stop outside an Inn. When she saw Koshka get out in a rush and then informed Gaia to go inside, she looked to her quietly.  She figured she'd get out and see if she couldn't get a room. 
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Navarro cut the engine as Koshka bolted from the SUV. Her actions were a bit amusing to him. She almost seemed to be on the edge of loosing control. He glanced to the two in the back and gave a brief smiled in the review mirror. He hoped this guy could help Gaia. "I'll wait here for you. If he can't help you out, I'll figure out a way to get your bike to a shop. Just let me know either way." He stated simply. He shifted his attention back to Koshka as she slipped another cigarette from the pack. He opened his door to get out, as a heard the click of her lighter.  He came around the front to lean aginst the passenger side's front finder. He crossing him arms in an easy position as he waited. He chuckled softly and shook his head. "Those things are a bad habit... why did you ever start?." He asked curiously.  
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:51 pm

"Thank you" Gaia said to both the people in the front as they got out then she looked to Auralius and motioned to the door "Want to come in with me?" She asked curiously. "You were heading to this town?" She asked as she got out of the vehicle to head inside.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:55 am

Gaia wrote:"Thank you" Gaia said to both the people in the front as they got out then she looked to Auralius and motioned to the door "Want to come in with me?" She asked curiously. "You were heading to this town?" She asked as she got out of the vehicle to head inside.
Aurelius smiled brightly and nodded,  "Yes, thank you. I was just thinking I should probably get a room while we're here." She said, as she followed Gaia out.  She straightened her clothes slightly on their way inside. "Yes, I came to this town for good reasons. At least they're  proving to be legit so far. " she concluded as they entered the Inn. 
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:59 am

Gaia paused in the doorway a moment both because of the odd way she said that and to let her eyes adjust to the dimmer light inside the place. Once her eyes adjusted enough, she headed over to the bar to ask the bartender about a shop for her bike nearby.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:48 am

Kishka took another puff of the cigarette as everyone else left the vehicle. Navarro, stood against the passenger side door and the too young girls went inside the bar. Hearing the man's remark she smirked in a sarcastic but defensive reply. "Wouldn't you like to know. Why you so curious about me anyway? Cat got your tongue?" Kay's leopard was becoming increasingly irritated and she needed to let her cat run and soon.

Braden, the bartender, has watched as the to ladies. walked up and decided to entertain himself with their presence. "You kids look young to be wandering around out here. Is someone with you?" He sensed they were leopard but he never mentioned it.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Navarro Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:04 pm

"Yes, I would like to know.  Hence why I asked in the first place. You see, there's this amazing thing called conversation.  You should give it a try sometime.  You might actually find out something interesting about other cats. " Navarro stated. He was not at all phased by Koshka's sarcastic tone. He did however,  smirk in a charming manner as he ventured to ask, "Why? Are you offering to bite my tounge, Madam Hissy Fit?" A soft chuckle escaped his throat as he anticipated her reaction. 
Navarro
Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Gaia looked to Braden when he spoke, smiling a little. "Hi, um, my bike broke down a few miles back and Koshka sent me in to see about finding a place to fix it up nearby." She explained. She didn't much like being called a kid, but that happened often enough so that she was used to it.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:08 am

Aurelius smiled politely and confusedly wondered why Braden would consider her a kid, when he'd served her a beer the night before. She held her tounge, however and let Gaia take care of her business first.  Then she'd see if a room was available.  
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:58 am

A smile escaped koshka's guarded face. She couldn't help that this man was some how trying to get the laugh or at least, a smile out of her. She glanced toward the door and then back to Navarro. "Nice to see someone try so hard to get the chatter outta me. "I'm not much of a big mouth unlike you and those two kids", She stated the smile fading to almost no emotion. She tossed the cigarette to the ground and started toward the door. 

Braden smiled as he looked to see Koshka walk in the door. "Hey. You sent these two kids in here to do your dirty work?", he scolded halfheartedly. He turned back to the ladies at the counter. "Head round back you can leave your bike in the shop. It'll take time to fix her up but I'll get in done." 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:42 pm

"I have to get it, we came in an SUV, so had to leave it on the side of the road." Gaia explained though she was glad he could help fix the bike.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Koshka smirked at Braden's remark as she walked in and stook at the back of the bar a moment before she headed to the counter. "Not my fault you work a counter job rather than a guardian. Just leave the expenses on my tab I'll take care of it." She walked over the address the man directed so no one else would hear. "Next time you sass me they won't be the only one's asking for help."

Braden smiled at gaia before seeing Koshka walk over to his side of the counter. "Yea, sure, whatever you say. I'll fix it up then shall I." Braden  had forgotten that Koshka paid no heed to anyone who sassed or in this case, told her off on sending people his way. It was a matter of respect for her generosity for helping to support his in.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:45 pm

Gaia was quiet, wondering how she would get the motorcycle to this place from where it sat. There was always walking it, but that would take time. Not that she had anywhere to be right then anyway.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Koshka turned with s high head and walked off to her corner of the inn. In her mind she was tired and exhausted and thought of retiring for the night. "When you finish here, head upstairs there's a room available for you and Aurelius, She replied switching hr track to head upstairs.

Braden sighed heavily watching Koshka leave. "I hate it when she does this to me though I appreciate her help with the Inn." The man finished wiping counters before turning back to Gaia, "Just tell me where the bike is and I'll fetch it tonight and start the repairs in the morning. As Koshka said it's on her tab."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:34 pm

Gaia nodded and told him where they had left the bike. It wouldn't be hard to miss once he was close enough to it.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:22 am

Braden nodded and walked up from behind the counter to address the ladies. "Head upstairs, the a room ready for you both. Hope you don't mind sharing, it's crazy round here. The repairs will be done by noon tomarrow." Grabbing his keys he headed to the door and left them to settle in. 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Gaia would head up to the room with her new friend to rest for the night. 
The morning would find her sitting outside in the back, leaning her back against a tree and just taking in the morning.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Koshka had awoken to the inn in silence. She dressed herself before heading down stairs and grabbing coffee. She headed out back unaware Gaia was tested against one of the tall trees. One sip and she smiled to herself. "Did you fix it", She asked taking a second sip as she sat at the yard table still wondering of the intruder in her territory.
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Gaia blinked and looked over before smiling softly and shaking her head "He went to get the bike before sending us to bed last night. I haven't checked on it yet, didn't think anyone else was up as early as I was."
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:56 pm

Koshka gave Gaia a soft smile as she thought to follow up with Braden about the bike. She brushed it off quickly as the youngster stated she would check on it. "We'll be here a couple of days before I figure things out. Come and go as you please just be careful." Kay didn't pay much heed to many visitors but to her own surprise she was concerned for the two she came in with. She noticed too she hasn't seen the other two when she awoke and thought best to leave it alone for now 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:19 pm

"I will, thanks" Gaia said with a smile. "This place is nice, quiet." She added, looking out again.
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Anna took another sip of her coffee and rose to stretch her arms. She usually wasn't super nosey, mostly didn't care but she wondered about this girl and her friend. "What were you doing so late at n anyway? It's dangerous out here." 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Gaia frowned a little then shrugged "I like the quiet of mornings and I couldn't sleep anymore. I've never been scared of a forest before, what's dangerous out here?" She asked curiously
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Koshka shook her head for a moment and still kept calm. "Anywhere you go you gotta watch your back. You never know in this side of town who to trust." Kay took another sip of her coffee and looked over at the girl expecting a response. 
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaia Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:57 pm

"People always require a certain amount of skeptisism, animals are so much more pure and easier to read when you know what their body language means." Gaia replied with a small shrug. "Then again, if I hadn't trusted you lot, I wouldn't be here getting my bike fixed and having the chance to work for some money. Life's kind of a balance like that."
Gaia
Gaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Koshka Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:19 pm

A smile escaped kay's face as she heard these words. She had thought that no one trusted her. Guess she thought of it the wrong way. "I accept and respect what you said. Not everyone thinks of life that way."
Koshka
Koshka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum